Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Don't have high expectations for a Yemeni response. Israel is on high alert and so is the US Air Force and Navy. They want it to come now to get it over with.

It would be better for a response to come at a unsuspecting time. Sometime next week while Netanyahu will be in the US.

Don't have high expectations for a Yemeni response. Israel is on high alert and so is the US Air Force and Navy. They want it to come now to get it over with.
if it involves dozens of missiles then there is a good chance that at least one will get through

and if a ballistic missile impacts in Eilat or Tel Aviv it will likely cause casualties. Iran targeted an IAF base in the Negev to avoid killing civilians, Ansarallah will target the cities

if it involves dozens of missiles then there is a good chance that at least one will get through

and if a ballistic missile impacts in Eilat or Tel Aviv it will likely cause casualties. Iran targeted an IAF base in the Negev to avoid killing civilians, Ansarallah will target the cities
Everything should target Tel Aviv if Israeli government to feel pressured. Israeli government doesn't value it's South or North. Striking Tel Aviv would humiliate the Israeli government and make them act in a rash manner. Which is what you want to isolate them and then apply military pressure to eradicate them.

I don't know if Houthi's have such capabilities. But still a lot can be shot down. Especially if Arab nations participate as well. They're on high alert now and ready to shoot them down. Would be amazing if strikes on Tel Aviv get through. Which is why personally I'd suggest waiting until next week.

Everything should target Tel Aviv if Israeli government to feel pressured. Israeli government doesn't value it's South or North. Striking Tel Aviv would humiliate the Israeli government and make them act in a rash manner. Which is what you want to isolate them and then apply military pressure to eradicate them.

I don't know if Houthi's have such capabilities. But still a lot can be shot down. Especially if Arab nations participate as well. They're on high alert now and ready to shoot them down. Would be amazing if strikes on Tel Aviv get through. Which is why personally I'd suggest waiting until next week.

Houthis do have the capabilities but it may be a case of how much punishment they want to deliver to the Zionists and at what cost to them in terms of weapons used up. They may need to expend many dozens of missiles and drones in a single strike to guarantee at least a few get through.

All that the Houthis need to do is strike a single piece of infrastructure in Tel Aviv and they in essence have "won" the engagement here.

The best way to deal with Israel is to actually bleed it slowly over several years or a couple decades. A full blown attack on Israel will put more pressure on the US administration to go all inn in order to protect Israel.

But a medium intensive conflict might be just below the threshold for a full blown US intervention.

The best way to deal with Israel is to actually bleed it slowly over several years or a couple decades. A full blown attack on Israel will put more pressure on the US administration to go all inn in order to protect Israel.

But a medium intensive conflict might be just below the threshold for a full blown US intervention.

It's pressure, constant pressure on Israel and the Jews

In terms of law and international law, Israel has taken a hell.of a beating and that will continue over many years, and it will support the BDS

We need to use that to put pressure on politicians and companies across the world.over time and grind Israel down all the while supporting the resistance groups with better weapons

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back