Eleven policemen martyred in attack by dacoits in Rahim Yar Khan’s Machka area

What ticks me off is that everything is Pak army’s fault. Mainu subah tutti ne aati, it’s pak army’s fault. Why we have daaku? It’s Pak army’s fault. It’s getting ridiculous.
Brother they have to ban all internet in pakistan kasme, its not pakistanis saying it, its indians

Guys you know I worked in this guddu barrage area getting a couple of Frame-4 and a Frame-6 turbines installed for an upgrade to the power station. It’s beautiful country up there. Sugar cane, dates, Guava, Mango, Wheat and rice crops as far as the eye can see on both banks of the mighty Indus.

We have a great country fed by one of biggest rivers of this planet. We’ll never starve! Thousands of miles of crops and fruit trees.

We just need proper management and good governance.

Nothing else.

P.S. anybody in Karachi today, I recommend taking a drive up north on the super hwy and go to Lahore by road…….you wouldn’t believe it, until you see it. You’d follow the Indus all the way up. It’s an amazing trip.

Last edited:
Guys you know I worked in this guddu barrage area getting a couple of Frame-4 and a Frame-6 turbines installed for an upgrade to the power station. It’s beautiful country up there. Sugar cane, dates, Guava, Mango, Wheat and rice crops as far as the eye can see on both banks of the mighty Indus.

We have a great country fed by one of biggest rivers of this planet. We’ll never starve! Thousands of miles of crops and fruit trees.

We just need proper management and good governance.

Nothing else.

P.S. anybody in Karachi today, I recommend taking a drive up north on the super hwy and go to Lahore by road…….you wouldn’t believe it, until you see it. You’d follow the Indus all the way up. It’s an amazing trip.
The hindus gotta pay for it

Brother they are behind the fitna, kasme they are using propoganda on our citisens
I know they are but these daaku got nothing to do with them bhai.

Like I said……sindh has had a daaku problem for the last 2000 years.

This is our internal issue bhai.

I know they are but these daaku got nothing to do with them bhai.

Like I said……sindh has had a daaku problem for the last 2000 years.

This is our internal issue bhai.
brother do not underrate they hindus, they are behind all this kasme

The provincial police chief said that police had made progress and claimed the killing of hardened dacoit Bashir Shar during a hot pursuit. Shar is said to be one of the men behind Thursday’s attack on the police party.

Dr Anwar said that five of Shar’s accomplices, including Sanaullah Shar, Gada Ali, Kamlu Shar, Ramzan Shar and Gadi were also injured in the police’s action.

“The next target is another most wanted dacoit and we are vigorously pursuing him in the riverine area of Rahim Yar Khan,” he said.

The provincial police chief reached Rahim Yar Khan along with the additional inspector general of the Punjab Counter Terrorism Department and other senior police officers late on Thursday night.

Senior representatives from the Intelligence Bureau (IB), Special Branch, Rangers and other security agencies were also present.

CM Maryam Nawaz had directed the police chief to remain in Rahim Yar Khan until Sunday, and tasked him with leading a large-scale operation, launched in coordination of the Sindh police.

Action was initiated against Rahim Yar Khan District Police Officer (DPO) Imran Ahmad Malik over his alleged failure to ensure the safe and secure movement of local police as per standard guidelines in the troubled area.

In a notification on Friday night, the Punjab government transferred Punjab CTD SSP Rizwan Umar Gondal as the new DPO of Rahim Yar Khan.

Sounds Indian.
Seraiki belt. This is the region where many rivers come together and the confluence of three provinces. Sindh, Punjab and Balochistan.

Its had a daaku problem for probably thousands of years. Bandit country this region.

Action was initiated against Rahim Yar Khan District Police Officer (DPO) Imran Ahmad Malik over his alleged failure to ensure the safe and secure movement of local police as per standard guidelines in the troubled area.

In a notification on Friday night, the Punjab government transferred Punjab CTD SSP Rizwan Umar Gondal as the new DPO of Rahim Yar Khan.

I have no idea who this new guy is, but he was the DPO RYK before as well, then went to CTD, and now back to DPO.

So my question is, pehle jab is say kuch nhn hua to why now?

@RescueRanger can chime in more about the profile of the officer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back