Pakistan hosts SCO trade ministers meeting tomorrow, India to attend virtually

I can't contradict your belief, it's strange to designate India as mediator when the two warring parties do not

I can't see Russia accepting anyone to mediate, even china

What 'belief'? It has already happened. Modi already met all stakholders, Doval is now arraging the summit meetings- the first one is scheduled for october. What has 'belief' got to do with anything?

It was Russia invited her to join.

Easy to explain why India joined SCO.

India joined SCO to screw it from the inside

a) We disrupt all meetings and summit sessions with both valid opposition and, if no valid opposition, a lot of nonsense talk
b) We derail all discussions and don't let anything productive happen
c) Then we bitch about Chinese intentions in the lunch room
d) and then we say mean things about Xi in the recreation room ('Is it just me or has he bcome more fat since last time) and then we say even meaner things about him ('I heard he is actually 80 years old and the cognitive decay is in full display)

At the end of the process every meeting and summit is a royal pig's breakfast achieving nothing.

Happy to report that consistent effort SCO remains a useless and irrlevant organization that has achieved nothing.

Ahhh the satisfaction of accomploshment......

Easy to explain why India joined SCO.

India joined SCO to screw it from the inside

a) We disrupt all meetings and summit sessions with both valid opposition and, if no valid opposition, a lot of nonsense talk
b) We derail all discussions and don't let anything productive happen
c) Then we bitch about Chinese intentions in the lunch room
d) and then we say mean things about Xi in the recreation room ('Is it just me or has he bcome more fat since last time) and then we say even meaner things about him ('I heard he is actually 80 years old and the cognitive decay is in full display)

At the end of the process every meeting and summit is a royal pig's breakfast achieving nothing.

Happy to report that consistent effort SCO remains a useless and irrlevant organization that has achieved nothing.

Ahhh the satisfaction of accomploshment......
Keep your Indian nonsense to yourselves, they know India is the hitman for US both in SCO and BRICS, your days are numbered, lol.

I don't know why India even wants to sit in SCO, it's no show in all meetings in last couple of years.
What's the use of SCO again? It was created mainly to tackle extremism and terrorism. Like you basically created it for your Xinjiang troubles to have better cooperation between the neighbours.
What's the point of it when member states have UN designated terrorists being found hiding or are accused of sponsoring groups that are UN designated terrorist groups. Before pointing fingers at India may be read back what the organisation is about.

What's the use of SCO again? It was created mainly to tackle extremism and terrorism. Like you basically created it for your Xinjiang troubles to have better cooperation between the neighbours.
What's the point of it when member states have UN designated terrorists being found hiding or are accused of sponsoring groups that are UN designated terrorist groups. Before pointing fingers at India may be read back what the organisation is about.
If it's useless to you, then why India not out of it.

What 'belief'? It has already happened. Modi already met all stakholders, Doval is now arraging the summit meetings- the first one is scheduled for october. What has 'belief' got to do with anything?

It's a belief, that's fine

Lead mediator.... Yet where is the confirmation from both Russia and Ukraine

You cannot self appoint, though no one can stop you

You also do not know what other attempts are done by others, there could be an actual lead elsewhere

It's a belief, that's fine

Lead mediator.... Yet where is the confirmation from both Russia and Ukraine

You cannot self appoint, though no one can stop you

You also do not know what other attempts are done by others, there could be an actual lead elsewhere

What lead mediator? India is the ONLY mediator. What 'belief'? It is not a 'belief' that India met Putin and Zelly to set mediation meetings- it already happened.

Below is not 'belief'. There is a wooden desk. And there is putin on one side and there is doval on the other side. And they are discussions for next meeting on Ukraine Russia war.

Are you blind?

AFP_36G49KZ.jpg

Sorry mate, but India has problems with its neighbors Pakistan and China.

India is a misfit in SCO. India is only in it, because of Russia.

Otherwise the Central Asian Republics and China couldn't give a wooden nickel for India mate.
Dude it's a trade summit. India and China still have open trade, but Pakistan had shut down it's trade with India. So it's totally normal for India to just attend it virtually.

What lead mediator? India is the ONLY mediator. What 'belief'? It is not a 'belief' that India met Putin and Zelly to set mediation meetings- it already happened.

Below is not 'belief'. There is a wooden desk. And there is putin on one side and there is doval on the other side. And they are discussions for next meeting on Ukraine Russia war.

Are you blind?

AFP_36G49KZ.jpg

Talking is not mediation.

I can't believe you are so invested in this

Russia considers itself a great power that would not condescend to mediation from anyone, including china, so the very idea is improbable or a non starter

France tried and got shown the door as well

Last time modi went up Ukraine he got a telling off from zelensky lol

Here you want me to believe India is actually considered a lead mediator, talking is not mediation 😂

I'll say it again, merely talking on wooden desk is not mediation

Are you blind?

AFP_36G49KZ.jpg

Btw Putin looks like his patience is being tested and doval forget that chairs have a back for a reason.

If it's useless to you, then why India not out of it.
Lol! Don't dodge it, you know the truth. There are no if's and but's. You just like to play the game, and we will play games with you.

Talking is not mediation.

I can't believe you are so invested in this

Russia considers itself a great power that would not condescend to mediation from anyone, including china, so the very idea is improbable or a non starter

France tried and got shown the door as well

Last time modi went up Ukraine he got a telling off from zelensky lol

Here you want me to believe India is actually considered a lead mediator, talking is not mediation 😂

I'll say it again, merely talking on wooden desk is not mediation

So use your brain

a) Turkey said 'I will mediate' and Putin said f**ck off
b) China said 'I will mediate' and Putin said sod off fatty
c) Imran Khan said something and Putin wondered if there was background noise

India's official stand is ....India is not interested in mediation and India does not have a peace plan. And yet 3 years after the war started India is organizing peace talks and presenting peace plans. Obviously this can happen only if India has been requested by the players (read Putin) to facilitate discussions.

Of course you won't want that to happen because you would want to live in a world where India doesn't have a global profile. But then not living in reality is a problem you have to sort out for yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: ety
So use your brain

a) Turkey said 'I will mediate' and Putin said f**ck off
b) China said 'I will mediate' and Putin said sod off fatty
c) Imran Khan said something and Putin wondered if there was background noise

India's official stand is ....India is not interested in mediation and India does not have a peace plan. And yet 3 years after the war started India is organizing peace talks and presenting peace plans. Obviously this can happen only if India has been requested by the players (read Putin) to facilitate discussions.

Of course you won't want that to happen because you would want to live in a world where India doesn't have a global profile. But then not living in reality is a problem you have to sort out for yourself.
I would have believed you if you were a girl nextdoor

Sorry mate, but India has problems with its neighbors Pakistan and China.

India is a misfit in SCO. India is only in it, because of Russia.

Otherwise the Central Asian Republics and China couldn't give a wooden nickel for India mate.

So does Pakistan & China, both have more troubled borders compared to India.

under SCO, China, India & Russia can co-operate in areas like economy, defense, nuclear, infrastructure, transport, space, telecommunication & technology which has mutual benefits and if any country seems out of league is Pakistan and earlier the SCO understands it better for it.

Dude it's a trade summit. India and China still have open trade, but Pakistan had shut down it's trade with India. So it's totally normal for India to just attend it virtually.

our neighbour alsways thinks it should be treated on par with India but problem is India has moved forward and grown much faster and has became much larger that Pakistan can even comparable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back