HAL LCA Tejas: Updates, News & Discussions

Lol C-17/P-8I/AH-64 and predators are secondary support items? Are you out of your mind Lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜… πŸ™ƒ 😜

This is what happens, they are so used to being delusional when it comes to Pakistan it is now happening with their own armed forces.

Take out Apaches and P-8s and they are severely hampered.

Lol C-17/P-8I/AH-64 and predators are secondary support items? Are you out of your mind Lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜… πŸ™ƒ 😜

I think he means the India bigger more potent weapons are non USA

Ie Rafale the best most advanced fighter is french
The most modern diesel sub is scorpene
The most numerous weapons are russian be it su30mki or T90S

The biggest best warships are India built be it Vikrant carriers Arihant nuke subs or kolkatta class destroyers
Mbrl are Indian
Most numerous cruise missile brahmos India
New latest bvrs Indian Astra

I already mentioned the primary weapons..
But there are not secondary weapons either, these major military weapons (big ticket items) purchased by India from USA

At war C-17 will bring troops and equipment to frontline lot earlier than other means of transportation like via roads or train transportations

P-8I will hunt and destroy enemy subs and and ships at long ranges

AH-64 will hunt enemy armored columns etc

So these weapons as important as fighter jets/tanks and missiles , so your stupid claim is ridiculous and absurd that these weapons are not frontline weapons but secondary support weapons πŸ€” πŸ™„ 😳 πŸ˜‰

They will be there to assist
Only C-17 somehow fits in this category ( you have IL-76 but with much less payload capacity than C-17)

Do you have any HEAVY ATTACK CHOPPERS in your inventory other than AH-64

And do you have any alternatives other than p8i MPA? And don't tell me you have IL-38 MPA, IN FRONT OF P8I IL-38 USES JUNK AND OUTDATED TECHNOLOGIES (60 ERA TECHNOLOGIES)

SO THESE WEAPONS ARE FRONTLINE WEAPONS IN THEIR DOMAINS AND AS IMPORTANT AS FIGHTER JETS/TANKS AND MISSILES AT THE TIME OF WAR AGAINST ENEMIES OF INDIA

AND DON'T CALL THEM SECONDARY SUPPORT ITEMS, THESE ARE FRONTLINE WEAPONS IN THEIR DOMAINS AND AS IMPORTANT AS FIGHTER JETS/TANKS AND MISSILES

SO YOUR CLAIMS ABOUT C-17/P8I/AH-64 AND PREDATORS ETC ETC ARE SECONDARY SUPPORT ITEMS ARE RIDICULOUS AND ABSURD LOL

Last edited:
Tejas Mk1 from No.45 squadron 'Flying Daggers' participating in Exercise Tarang Shakti.

Eurofighter from Luftwaffe and Su-30MKI with Tejas Mk1
GUTYZSiXsAAYLTf

RAF Typhoon with Tejas Mk1
GUTYVLsaUAAxs1F

Video from Ex Tarang Shakti..

In the video one can see a Luftwaffe pilot flew back seat in a Tejas trainer (LT5205), while IAF pilots flew back seat in their Rafale and Eurofighter twin seater. Luftwaffe pilots also flew backseat in the Su-30MKI.

LT5205 is with the squadron, which means that at least 5 trainers out of the 8 contracted with HAL from the first 2 orders (20 IOC and 20 FOC) have been handed over to the IAF.

Attachments

• TejasTrainer-LT5205.png
    TejasTrainer-LT5205.png
    780.1 KB · Views: 1
There is nothing sexier than the Indian su30 Mki in the world of air power
Beautiful looking fighter

GE 414 Engine Deal to be Signed soon

To be Manufactured in India

GE 414 Engine Deal to be Signed soon

To be Manufactured in India

Got 99 Engines but my HAL aint one....

I have heard previous order of MK1/Trainer still ongoing with 5 more plane yet to be delivered. If true this might be the actual reason behind delay (if production lines are same) which is cover-up by opportunity arised through engine delay by GE. Can someone confirm?
1723286850353.png

Images from the latest Ex Tarang Shakti Excercise showing a LT5205 LCA Mk1 trainer confirms atleast 5 Mk1 trainers out of 8 are in service.

This particular airframe was 1st spotted in March 2024, I would not be surprised if the 3 remaining airframes are either already manufactured or in advanced states of manufacturing

Last edited:
Got 99 Engines but my HAL aint one....

Patience is one of Our Virtues

We were patient when In the 80s you were the most important Ally and getting Tons of Money and Weapons

And we were under Sanctions

Look at how times change

Users who are viewing this thread

Back