Hangor Class Submarine | Updates & Discussion

Humreeka Ich tunay konsay changaiz khan waalay tir marnay hain? 😝
Tu tum ne Japan me reh ke kon se tir mare hain, I don't have egoistic bullshit like you have, I'm common and simple person with open mind which believes in logic and common sense not in your bullshitting nonsense and trolls

Last edited:
One chines existing 039 version ?? for training plus 8 new built per past cheif is part of the deal not sure when the training version will arrive ??

Congrats Team Pakistan.
Is there a thread here for Pakistan SSBN program which was launched in early 2010s ?

I am having doubt that babir 3 is relevant any more as a nuclear strike CM. It is slow moving target that can be intercepted by various systems including fighter planes with pl15 or aim120d type missiles

I am having doubt that babir 3 is relevant any more as a nuclear strike CM. It is slow moving target that can be intercepted by various systems including fighter planes with pl15 or aim120d type missiles
Me too it's not future proof

Tell me how many slow moving cruise missiles are intercepted by air to air and surface to air missiles?

i do not have the stats but CM fired by iran were all intercepted
I'm talking about Indian surface to air missiles (S400) which was unable to intercept SLOW MOVING CRUISE MISSILES US tomahawk cruise missiles in Syria and air to air missiles not western surface to air missiles

I'm talking about Indian surface to air missiles (S400) which was unable to intercept SLOW MOVING CRUISE MISSILES US tomahawk cruise missiles in Syria and air to air missiles not western surface to air missiles
still, it seems slow moving CM are getting easier to be intercepted , time to move to faster CMs

still, it seems slow moving CM are getting easier to be intercepted , time to move to faster CMs
Lol so why USA relying slow moving cruise missiles to attacks (tomahawk) if they're vulnerable to intercept? And supersonic cruise missiles are easier to detect and destroy than subsonic cruise missiles which are more stealthier than supersonic cruise missiles

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back