Hangor Class Submarine | Updates & Discussion

Can you stop bringing corrupt politicians and generals in every thread this is hangor sub thread not Pakistani generals and politicians corruption thread, you guys always derail every thread
These people are like a broken record. We get it man generals are bad but guess what they're still strengthening our forces to protect the country. Every branch of the armed forces is modernizing with limited budget and they deliver results, so what if some of them are corrupt? What has any government or civil officer done or delivered in the last 10 years, except for massive fuckups and corruption. I would have people who are corrupt but competent and deliver 30 % than to have so called angels who are not corrupt but deliver zero.

Most of the submarines are using propellers, not latest pump jet technology, that includes USA/Russia/China/France/UK etc etc, so there's no harm to using propellers in our hangor class submarines
oh bewquffan, yous didn't understand his jist no? Yous can't show da sub prop in photo! If yous do it, then they find out its characteristics in various power settings and yous get discovered whilst cruisin along no?.......taanu kuch ne pata hainga.......You come here to me, and I make yous khota ojhhri siri paya.......Just come to my house here in Pind Thallayaar of kachhay day daaku super king-dumb.....

Foran aaeen itthay..... I's waitin for you.

Spouses have regularly comissionedd naval vessels around the world.
Yeah foreign tours by bankrupt nation adopting foreign copycats donot remember l any such goncics till 2000s

Oh paee, wes in da same connundrum as da poor Iraqis or Syrians are in today no?

Humreeka is deep inside our bhund! Yous understand our situation no?

What else or how else do I say it?

:(

Third class submarine or worthless Eff-sola or bekaar JF-Thunderr are just dollar store gimmicks no?......Come on bhruv?....you know better right?

Look at Ukraine/ middle east theater war or how Irani and Russian trashing all dis western and China junk weapons.....lol
No thing are in the world is useless, third class is your mind, and our Eff-sola and JF-17 proved themselves in 2019 skirmish, and we have to replace our 60s era Mirages and f7 we develop JF-17 with a cooperation with China

Are you dumb or something In Ukraine war Russian are lost so many of their fighter jets and AWACS to old soviet era SAMs and recently they (Russian) lost Tu-22M by 50 era soviet SAM named S-200, they lost more than 100,000 of their men and over 2000 main battle tanks and infantry fighting vehicles since war started in Ukraine, 😆 you're in delusional man, RuAF is now hesitating to enter Ukrainian airspace because of patriot surface to air missiles and NASSAM surface to air missiles, they're only relying on stand off cruise missiles to strike targets in Ukraine

And in middle-east theater all UAVs and cruise missiles were intercepted by coalition ships in middle-east,and 70 out of 110 ballistic missiles fired by Iran were intercepted by USN/French and UK navy

And last maybe you living useless and miserable life in Japan for that kind blind post

I'm sorry to say dude YOUR MENTAL DISABILITY HAS NO CURE

Are you janitor in Japan, your all posts here are garbage like your pind, you have janitor level IQ/ comments everywhere on this forum
Oh inna naraaz te na hoeen sonrryaan….😝
Your future just like mine now. Kachhay day daaku gang paee!
1714193875990.jpeg
1714194009727.png
1714194136407.png

No thing are in the world is useless, third class is your mind, and our Eff-sola and JF-17 proved themselves in 2019 skirmish, and we have to replace our 60s era Mirages and f7 we develop JF-17 with a cooperation with China

Are you dumb or something In Ukraine war Russian are lost so many of their fighter jets and AWACS to old soviet era SAMs and recently they (Russian) lost Tu-22M by 50 era soviet SAM named S-200, they lost more than 100,000 of their men and over 2000 main battle tanks and infantry fighting vehicles since war started in Ukraine, 😆 you're in delusional man, RuAF is now hesitating to enter Ukrainian airspace because of patriot surface to air missiles and NASSAM surface to air missiles, they're only relying on stand off cruise missiles to strike targets in Ukraine

And in middle-east theater all UAVs and cruise missiles were intercepted by coalition ships in middle-east,and 70 out of 110 ballistic missiles fired by Iran were intercepted by USN/French and UK navy

And last maybe you living useless and miserable life in Japan for that kind blind post

I'm sorry to say dude YOUR MENTAL DISABILITY HAS NO CURE
Tussi do din kachay day daakuon naal guzaar leen…..then you’d forget about all dis rhusshia China Irani turani and humreeka nonsense.
😝

Tussi do din kachay day daakuon naal guzaar leen…..then you’d forget about all dis rhusshia China Irani turani and humreeka nonsense.
😝
Ok continue your shit and don't tag me again for your shit thank you

😝
You bring this first I not started this shit, you think Russia have super weapons and rest have not lol opposite is true RUSSIA HAS JUNK WEAPONS, AND CHINESE AND WESTERN WEAPONS PROVED ITSELF IN VARIOUS WARS

Yeah foreign tours by bankrupt nation adopting foreign copycats donot remember l any such goncics till 2000s

Bro, This is perfectly okay. You know how critical I am of the Generals. But if they can earn billions anyway through normal usual ways then a petty foreign visit means nothing. How much would it cost for the spouse to go along, its just peanuts. If we have to be critical then there are actually tons of other things where we should be. The real issues goes to background when we talk on issues with little importance.

These people are like a broken record. We get it man generals are bad but guess what they're still strengthening our forces to protect the country. Every branch of the armed forces is modernizing with limited budget and they deliver results, so what if some of them are corrupt? What has any government or civil officer done or delivered in the last 10 years, except for massive fuckups and corruption. I would have people who are corrupt but competent and deliver 30 % than to have so called angels who are not corrupt but deliver zero.

Off topic & Wrong explanation. You have to understand "Authority". Civilians don't have leverage to take loans worth multi-billion dollars and build power houses, hopitals, infrastructure, and do anything massive for people. They get peanuts to pay back the loans (including military), and pay pensions to entire military from mere peanuts of the total budget that was for civilians. Also, there is recorded history of kickbacks and corruptions in multibillion dollar defence deals eaten up by top-brass. Just read about the Pakistan's last submarine program that was under ToT too. So stop giving me BS that Generals are doing anything for Pakistan lol. Let's get back to topic, otherwise ping me in a relevant thread I will enlighten you in details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back