Apr 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Why don't militarily strong Arab states stand up to Israel

Saudi Arabia has the strongest airforce in Middle east apart from Israel
With F15es and Typhoons
Why not use it to confront Israel

Even Iran which considers Israel it's mortal enemy is not responding directly
None of this is even necessary. Boycotting, blockading and ceasing all trade and diplomacy with the entity would more than suffice. These steps would isolate and suffocate Israel, making it a pariah state in a hostile territory; the current regime would collapse in no time... but for that to be possible, you'd need leadership that is independent and ambitious with integrity and moral courage.

Your question assumes that Arab leaders possess all the attributes listed above, but in reality these puppets have none. They're carefully selected and installed by western powers with the sole objective of safeguarding western influence and hegemony in the region by suppressing any authentic national or pan arabic agenda.

The west doesn't want democracy in the middle east, why take the risk of allowing ambitious populist or nationalistic leaders to gain power and make unpredictable and independent decisions when you could wield control to dominate the region by installing your reliable, obedient litte puppet dogs.

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
that cost is "in Thousands"

so $7,000 = $7 million

but it doesn't say the quantity of bombs ordered for each year so it's pretty useless
MK-84 is the 1 ton bomb and is 10000-15000
my screenshot is only two page of the file i put the link in the price depend on the quantity vary in different year all the data is in that pdf file sadly they only declassified only that and i could not find anything newer

1718514463335.png

this is how much parts of the bomb cost and how many must be ordered
1718514767591.png

and this is assembly cost
1718514816042.png

this is specifically for mk84 and tell each year how much the bomb cost them
1718514668822.png

If you look at the file i post you see the price for BLU-109 and BLU-116 which is the penetrator version of MK-82 and MK-84 is not that much different around 1-2k difference, Iron bombs are dirt cheap

Last edited:

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

With F15es and Typhoons

those strong military last how long if support and spare dry up ?

muhammed45

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
:rolleyes:

There's nothing hezbo or Lebanon can do to stop Israeli air force attacks those Iranian SAMs will meet the same fate of Syrian IADS when it decides to track an IDF fighter... they will go boom.

Israeli air force is second to US in SEAD/DEAD capability the moment it turns on its radar it's pretty much telling IDF I'm right here hit me.
Hezbollah hasn't unveiled its mid range pinpoint BMs yet.

They will preemptively bomb the shit out of Zionists' airbases and if Hezbollah is attacked then there won't be any reason to keep Syria set off.

There is a balance of power being reached in that area behind the scene after these short term conflicts. A shift and a change after which Israel won't have the immunity of the past. Say hello to the new world order, Zionist!

Lulldapull

Oct 21, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

With F15es and Typhoons

You spoke like a true hendu-pak convert baby…..aaaahahahahaaaa….. :p

SolarWarden

Apr 16, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Hezbollah hasn't unveiled its mid range pinpoint BMs yet.

Israel hasn't taken off the gloves yet so what's your point?
They will preemptively bomb the shit out of Zionists' airbases and if Hezbollah is attacked then there won't be any reason to keep Syria set off.

Lol. Lots of talk/boasting with no basis in reality. Sorry to tell you that is not how it works with todays ELINT/SIGINT and ISR there's is no way hezbo can "preemptively bomb the shit out zionist airbases" without Israel and US detecting missile deployment, political movement and the electronic chatter that will take place.

But lets play your game lets say in the magical world of la la land that lives in your mind hezbo somehow was able to deploy missiles ready to fire at a specific time giving Israel 10-15 minutes heads up before launch, which is nothing, you're still not going to be able to take out a lot Israel air bases... not even close. But still playing your wishful game lets say hzbo takes out 60-70% of Israel's ability to scramble fighters guess what's coming for Lebanon, Damascus and Iran? This aint a game if Israel feels like its existence is endangered specially after an incoming strike you're going to see mushroom clouds over these places and no nuke nation is going to retaliate back at Israel.

Fortunately for you, Lebanon, Damascus and Iran we live in reality however that doesn't mean when the war starts sht is not going to get out of control where you get a situation where Israel feels like her existence is at stake. Why wasn't Israel concerned about hezbollah when Iranian cruise missiles and drones were fired at Israel? Because Israel detected no deployment and no threat of a mass rocket attack. I personally thought hezbo would get involved and timed their launch with Iranian missiles arriving at the same time completely overwhelming Israel but then I thought afterwards that would have been a fatal mistake for hezbo and Iran.

There is a balance of power being reached in that area behind the scene after these short term conflicts. A shift and a change after which Israel won't have the immunity of the past. Say hello to the new world order, Zionist!
(Yawn) This is what we called cope talk. You people like to shout top of your lungs that gaza is being wiped off and genocide is taking place... what do you think Israel is going to do with Lebanon from its border to Beirut when the war starts? Israel is not going to fight hezbollah with a hand tied behind its back like it fights in gaza. Lebanon is going to look worse than the 80's and the 80's were really bad for Lebanon.

UKBengali

Elite Member
May 29, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Lol. Lots of talk/boasting with no basis in reality. Sorry to tell you that is not how it works with todays ELINT/SIGINT and ISR there's is no way hezbo can "preemptively bomb the shit out zionist airbases" without Israel and US detecting missile deployment, political movement and the electronic chatter that will take place.

But lets play your game lets say in the magical world of la la land that lives in your mind hezbo somehow was able to deploy missiles ready to fire at a specific time giving Israel 10-15 minutes heads up before launch, which is nothing, you're still not going to be able to take out a lot Israel air bases... not even close. But still playing your wishful game lets say hzbo takes out 60-70% of Israel's ability to scramble fighters guess what's coming for Lebanon, Damascus and Iran? This aint a game if Israel feels like its existence is endangered specially after an incoming strike you're going to see mushroom clouds over these places and no nuke nation is going to retaliate back at Israel.

Fortunately for you, Lebanon, Damascus and Iran we live in reality however that doesn't mean when the war starts sht is not going to get out of control where you get a situation where Israel feels like her existence is at stake. Why wasn't Israel concerned about hezbollah when Iranian cruise missiles and drones were fired at Israel? Because Israel detected no deployment and no threat of a mass rocket attack. I personally thought hezbo would get involved and timed their launch with Iranian missiles arriving at the same time completely overwhelming Israel but then I thought afterwards that would have been a fatal mistake for hezbo and Iran.

(Yawn) This is what we called cope talk. You people like to shout top of your lungs that gaza is being wiped off and genocide is taking place... what do you think Israel is going to do with Lebanon from its border to Beirut when the war starts? Israel is not going to fight hezbollah with a hand tied behind its back like it fights in gaza. Lebanon is going to look worse than the 80's and the 80's were really bad for Lebanon.

lol @ mushroom clouds.

There is no concrete evidence that the entity has nuclear weapons.

What do you think will be the result of the entity using these weapons if it had any?

The result will be the wholescale elimination of all settlers in Palestine as the hundreds of millions of surrounding Arabs invade and exact total revenge.

muhammed45

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Speaking of gloves, Israel hasn't seen 10 percent of Hezbollah's field capability. Iran has given them a firepower of unguided rockets that they can burn every inch of occupied cities.

Yemen is already doing that. So what is your point with this non sense?

We all know the joke behind this nuclear claim of yours. Iran already possesses the required assets to smoke Israel once and forever.

Let's play your stupid game and let's suppose Israel launches a couple of nuclear bombs at Iran. Question is, would a couple of nuclear warheads stop Iran from erasing that Zionist shit from world map? Surely not. Israel will smoke eventually

Cut the crap idiot. Israel is less than nothing. They failed to do a dman thing after eating almost 320 missiles, drones and rockets. That's the ground reality, they still receive punches from every corner of middle east but still fail to change it.

Lmao what a joker

Lebanon and Hezbollah specifically is not the same Hezbollah that liberated south Lebanon from Zionist occupation. They have considerably extended their arsenal to a limitless firepower.

Let me remind you a sobering fact, if Iran sees itself in a grave danger Washington will be on the hit list too. The capability of targeting USA has already been announced in disguise of space program.

So cope harder idiot

LeGenD

RETIRED MOD
Aug 28, 2006

The US also have unannounced interceptors in space. The US is creating a space force.

Attacking Washington DC is not easy, the US can wipe any country clean before it comes to this stage. The US has significant early warning assets on surface and in space.

Hezbollah is a formidable force no doubt but full-scale war will be a terrible regional development. This is but a glimpse of what to expect:

Hezbollah is trying to help Palestinians, it doesn't desire full-scale with Israel due to obvious reasons (i.e. Israel's capacity to bomb Lebanon back to stone age). Hezbollah has rendered many sacrifices to help Palestinians which is commendable. Hezbollah is applying pressure on Israel to stop its attacks on Gaza, this is the intent. Hezbollah says that if Gaza raids stop, it will stop as well.

People are overlooking impact of international pressure, how it works to diffuse tensions in conflicts. The US has sanctioned an Israeli group recently, this is a first. Never seen this before.

France has offered to diffuse tensions between Israel and Lebanon. Therefore.

Last edited:

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

With F15es and Typhoons

Because the spice must flow. And the money is sweet.

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
MK-84 is the 1 ton bomb and is 10000-15000
my screenshot is only two page of the file i put the link in the price depend on the quantity vary in different year all the data is in that pdf file sadly they only declassified only that and i could not find anything newer

View attachment 48661
this is how much parts of the bomb cost and how many must be ordered
View attachment 48664
and this is assembly cost
View attachment 48665
this is specifically for mk84 and tell each year how much the bomb cost them
View attachment 48663

If you look at the file i post you see the price for BLU-109 and BLU-116 which is the penetrator version of MK-82 and MK-84 is not that much different around 1-2k difference, Iron bombs are dirt cheap
I think the first screenshot is the most useful. in FY2001, 2,675 MK-83 bombs for c. $8.1m = c. $3k per bomb

$3k in 2021 = $5.3k in 2024

so that is indeed very cheap. I am surprised actually.

Hezbollah is trying to help Palestinians, it doesn't desire full-scale with Israel due to obvious reasons (i.e. Israel's capacity to bomb Lebanon back to stone age). Hezbollah has rendered many sacrifices to help Palestinians which is commendable. Hezbollah is applying pressure on Israel to stop its attacks on Gaza, this is the intent. Hezbollah says that if Gaza raids stop, it will stop as well.
fair summary

Users who are viewing this thread