Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

If you think what started will end soon then you are living in fools paradise. Close your eyes like pigeon, Accept this genocide, and be happy thinking it won't come to you. Time will tell whose judgement was right and who is looser.
Everyone with a brain knows that Israel is aiming for greater Israel. My text wasn't related to it, you said, "it's inevitable". Only if all Muslims started to think like a cuck, then yeah it would be inevitable. Israel having plans doesn't mean they'll always be able to successfull in them, look at their population, they don't even have the manpower to occupy Lebanon, let alone Jordan and Syria.

Improve your comprehension brother.

Everyone with a brain knows that Israel is aiming for greater Israel. My text wasn't related to it, you said, "it's inevitable". Only if all Muslims started to think like a cuck, then yeah it would be inevitable. Israel having plans doesn't mean they'll always be able to successfull in them, look at their population, they don't even have the manpower to occupy Lebanon, let alone Jordan and Syria.

Improve your comprehension brother.

Israel having plans doesn't mean they'll always be able to successfull in them,

Dear What would be the right thing to do, Think that Israel has a population problem and then do nothing or think it's coming and prepare for it.

Guys

Hezbollah fired a large ballistic missile at Tel Aviv

This shows command and control is in tac

Because no independent cell can do this without communication from higher up chain of command

Hezbollah is a very disciplined organization

They wouldn’t fire one of those without orders

GO HEZBOLLAH GIVE THEM HELL

Dear What would be the right thing to do, Think that Israel has a population problem and then do nothing or think it's coming and prepare for it.
I never mentioned anywhere we don't have to prepare, first thing is in your mind, to believe that you'll never let Jewish plans succeed, if we start saying it's "inevitable" we already have lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back