Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

There could be a possibility that Iran have dumped them in exchange for normalising ties.

Only Iran would have intel of their locations.

Sobering thought

Javad zariff Is on USA TV these days

There could be a possibility that Iran have dumped them in exchange for normalising ties to get the nuclear deals sorted.

Only Iran would have intel of their locations. Them being afaik is suss.
high ranking IRGC commanders were also killed in this strike, you genius

It's because of reformist dogs that won in Iran
‌count the number of reformist dogs in supreme national security council

Dont forget to include people like Ali-Akbar Ahmadian, Mohammad-Baqer Qalibaf, Gholam-Hossein Mohseni Ejei, Ahmad Jannati, Saeed Jalili, Mohammad Baqeri, Hossein Salami, Ahmad-Reza Radan, Abbas AliAbadi, Eskandar Momeni and the icing on Top the most competent Esmaeil Khatib
I counted 11
but we all knew you are stability cult supporter with an agenda

One Nasrallah will become thousands. His martyrdom in my opinion could have been avoided. We did not use our tools to the utmost used. I have said many things in despair and frustration. I have called people traitors when they are not. I have called them coward when they were overly cautious and seeked to avoid bloodshed.

I'm sorry to my fellow brothers. Anyways, Khamenei is the custodian and not to the leader of the Islamic Revolution, the mahdi is the leader of this Revolution and it will continue. Until VICTORY OR DEATH

The PLO, which once attacked and finished off Israeli athletes in the Olympic village, has completely lost its fangs.
Hamas, which used to repeatedly carry out suicide bombings, has become more moderate.
Israel, on the other hand, has escalated and become more violent.
People try to negotiate with them because they are dangerous opponents.
They don't want to talk with a moderate partner.

Those “hostage locating” flights from UK were more likely to locate the leaders of Hamas and Hezbollah.

Zionist entity could never have done this without this help.

This is a couple of militia’s against the combined financial, military and technological power of the west.

I think you are right on those “hostage locating flights” - the UK is working hand in glove with Israel on both the genocide in Gaza and the war now Lebanon.

I think you are right on those “hostage locating flights” - the UK is working hand in glove with Israel on both the genocide in Gaza and the war now Lebanon.
unless IDF and the UK have science fiction type of capability (like tracking mind and so on), you can't track human movement with those flight, that's for signal intelligence. The only way those flight can locate anyone is as if somebody use unsecure line and blab about the location of Tier 1 target. Which you have to be pretty dumb to do it

This is typical HUMINT op.

unless IDF and the UK have science fiction type of capability (like tracking mind and so on), you can't track human movement with those flight, that's for signal intelligence. The only way those flight can locate anyone is as if somebody use unsecure line and blab about the location of Tier 1 target. Which you have to be pretty dumb to do it

This is typical HUMINT op.

So how can those flights locate “hostages” as per official narrative?

The only reasonable explanation for this unbelievable amount of in-flight operating hours & landing at Nevatim airbase is the UK is supporting & assisting Israel with intel, surveillance, recon (ISR) & targeting.

Someone has to be giving them intel. Insane how they’re hunting them all down precisely with little effort.
Blowing up the whole block and killing hundreds of civilians. Only if the culprit was Russia or any Muslim country you will see the reality of this cowardice and barbarism on international level.

So how can those flights locate “hostages” as per official narrative?

That “hostage locating” explanation was always a hoot!

Why would Israel need help locating the hostages - when retrieving them is not their priority.

Anyway, Hizbollah’s was forced into this war by Israel. It did all it could to stay out.

They are brave and took guts to take on the might of the west.

But bravery alone is never enough!

I hope Muslims are finally learning a lesson. Listening to the rantings of illiterate Mullahs means you are easily duped into carrying a ticking time bomb - one that enemy can trigger at the time of their choosing and no one else’s!!!

It is absolutely staggering how the west has knocked off all the leaders of Hizbullah and Hamas.

Musk’s satellites can now find anyone anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back