Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

So you are now hoping for a western built institution and system to do that.. glad to know you respect these western ideas as much and not hoping for some sharia based solution

look at these Indian comments… results of no toilets in India.

Will Iran be given the chance though and any agreements with Zio-US will be worth nothing.

If Hezbollah is defeated then this seriously weakens Iran.

Iran would probably have like to have waited another 5 years at least so that it had time to build and deploy nuclear weapons, had a fully comprehensive SAM network deployed and also had initial squadrons of modern fighters such as J-31 from China.
If Israel has any ounce of cunningness, they will use this opportunity to bomb nuclear sites of Iran to oblivion.

You would if you 'could', you can't and they can!
Bhartis gloat so much about Westerners giving their Israeli buddies a pass to commit acts of terror, it's so bizarre because they're usually moaning and wailing about how much racijm and bias there is against poor viddle backvards undeweloped Bhartis. It's like you're too blinded by your self-hatred and fetish for fair skinned Ijraelis, you fail to see why this double standard exists and why the West allows this to happen. Please be normal human beings, if your culture allows for that sort of behavior.

I know few Lebanese families. They are christians. They are celebrating like its freaken Christmas. Did not know anti-Islam and anti-Hezbolla sentiment was so strong in Lebanese Christians.

They were defeated in Lebanon,, they used to be a 60% majority now they are around,33%

They lost Lebanon to the Muslim groups and are "tetchy"

It's the same problem Jews have with a much younger and faster growing Palestinian population

I know few Lebanese families. They are christians. They are celebrating like its freaken Christmas. Did not know anti-Islam and anti-Hezbolla sentiment was so strong in Lebanese Christians.

Common knowledge. Christian Arabs are a pretty hateful bunch. Not only Lebanese Christians, but also other Arab Christians.

Yeah I had a lebanese christian colleague and few months ago she was blaming Nasrallah for the ills of the country.
I was surprised and thought that at least at national level lebanese would be united. This doesn't seem to be the case.
No wonder Israel feels emboldened to strike Lebanon at will knowing fully well there will be no united resistance from Lebanon. The country is heavily divided along religious lines.

They were defeated in Lebanon,, they used to be a 60% majority now they are around,33%

They lost Lebanon to the Muslim groups and are "tetchy"

It's the same problem Jews have with a much younger and faster growing Palestinian population
So Lebanon can be made a muslim country but Jews can't have a country !!

That just intel/logistics support. What do you expect? If you don’t have the capability to hit back. That’s in you.

I guess you missed the 10,000 bunker busters USA has sent to Israel in the last 12 months as well as 15 brand new F35 fighter jets and + $55 billion in aid

If Israel has any ounce of cunningness, they will use this opportunity to bomb nuclear sites of Iran to oblivion.

They won't. Iran will retaliate very hard. It would mean a direct Israeli attack against Iranian nuclear assets which is under any circumstances .

Israel once also wanted to bomb Pakistani nuclear sites. They didn't because they knew the end result.

Last edited:
Haha he must have stirred your porkibitch shit to remember decades after what Hazzy said and then we will bring out million posts of your IRANIAN sewers rats with cowardice and hunts you down like the rats you were your panties Dirty Hindu your ancestors who drank cow coke must have drank that cow shit like your Indian shit for you to be so empty full of shit.

@Persian Gulf please ban this Jew

Bhartis who are self-proclaimed experts in Ijlam, Mujlimj, and the history of our people are just learning that Lebanon used to be controlled by a small elite group of Lebanese who collaborated with colonialists and are peeved that power in Lebanon shifted towards the poorer native classes which happened to be Muslim.

How do these jokers walk around giving their judgements about Muslims while at the same time being clueless about the entire world and history? Do they ever feel embarrassed about being functionally illiterate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back