Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

Iran would probably have like to have waited another 5 years at least so that it had time to build and deploy nuclear weapons, had a fully comprehensive SAM network deployed and also had initial squadrons of modern fighters such as J-31 from China.
I don't think Hamas 7/10 operation was planned by Iran. So it's unlikely Iran would prepare for a large operation.

I don't think Hamas 7/10 operation was planned by Iran. So it's unlikely Iran would prepare for a large operation.

7/10 was pure Hamas but my point is that Iran needs another 5 years at least to be able to face off against the Zio-US.

How has Israel tamed Iran?

Israel would be left on its own to fight Iran. Unless Iran attacks first.

U.K. and US helping Israel defeat Hamas and Hezbollah in return for Israel not expanding the war.

Iran is biding its time until it acquires nuclear weapons and an airforce. Then all bets are off!
You think the west and Israel will keep twiddling their thumbs until that happens

So Lebanon can be made a muslim country but Jews can't have a country !!
Oye saale Bharti radical Hindu scum, you guys chimp so much about giwing people countries, how about you start by giving your Sikhs a country? You freaks feel Jews are so entitled to their country, you've got an entire movement of Sikhs asking for one. Nope, you'll murder those Sikhs, torch their homes, and then cry when their descendants flee to Canada and call themselves Khalistani. Shameless immoral hypocrites.

I guess you missed the 10,000 bunker busters USA has sent to Israel in the last 12 months as well as 15 brand new F35 fighter jets and + $55 billion in aid
That was always the case. That was always part of the calculus.

it shows without a air force you are at the mercy of your enemies

J35 fighter jet with + PL21, PL15 or PL17 would certainly do the job with a pilot training program like the USAF TopGUN

it would take decades to achieve that kind of skill

I would say only Pakistan Air Force pilots could take the Israeli Air Force

Turkey could probably take on the Israeli Navy

Iran could take them on the ground

but the problem is the ENTIRE WESTERN HEMISPHERE !

Bhartis who are self-proclaimed experts in Ijlam, Mujlimj, and the history of our people are just learning that Lebanon used to be controlled by a small elite group of Lebanese who collaborated with colonialists and are peeved that power in Lebanon shifted towards the poorer native classes which happened to be Muslim.

How do these jokers walk around giving their judgements about Muslims while at the same time being clueless about the entire world and history? Do they ever feel embarrassed about being functionally illiterate?
Relax you joker. Most folks in west also do not know about Lebanese history. Its not that Indians run into lebanese every day or can even locate Lebanon on the map.

For most Indians, the Islam and Muslims they know are south Asian ones.

7/10 was pure Hamas but my point is that Iran needs another 5 years at least to be able to face off against the Zio-US.
If they want to. They already splurged billions of dollars on their middle East projects.

Relax you joker. Most folks in west also do not know about Lebanese history. Its not that Indians run into lebanese every day or can even locate Lebanon on the map.

For most Indians, the Islam and Muslims they know are south Asian ones.
You're not a regular folk in the West, you're a sooper dooper Wedic Aryan who is supposed to be educated in every aspect of Muslims, since you've been obsessing over them your entire life.

I don't care about your excuses, you outed yourself as a painfully uneducated radical Hindu who is just influenced by his bigotry. I don't care what rank your Yogi-ji has given you, you're a Swayamsevak toad to me now.

honestly bro Western nations are way to clever and ahead in technology

they have Russia on the back foot and Chinese are simply too scared

they have GPS on almost every metre in the World and hit anyone anytime

MOSSAD is integrated with CENTCOM they guys have technology

You're not a regular folk in the West, you're a sooper dooper Wedic Aryan who is supposed to be educated in every aspect of Muslims, since you've been obsessing over them your entire life.

I don't care about your excuses, you outed yourself as a painfully uneducated radical Hindu who is just influenced by his bigotry. I don't care what rank your Yogi-ji has given you, you're a Swayamsevak toad to me now.
Look, you are frustrated, go and sleep or something or yell out loud or go to gym and pick up weights. Picking up fight with a random person on internet is not going to help it.

honestly bro Western nations are way to clever and ahead in technology

they have Russia on the back foot and Chinese are simply too scared

they have GPS on almost every metre in the World and hit anyone anytime

MOSSAD is integrated with CENTCOM they guys have technology

Don’t lose hope and never overestimate the enemy as that is as dangerous as underestimating them.

As long as Iran can hold on, then it will be a key linchpin of a new world order in the 2030s.

China like Iran is trying to bide its time. In 10 years time hopefully the Zio-west will no longer call the shots.

Seriously, israel secret agency is world best, people like here or don't like to admit.

In intelligence might CIA is best but without doubt, MoSsad is best on covert operations.

They don't spare someone who usually caused damaged to israel.

Any case or situation , they usually find them and kill them.

Seriously, israel secret agency is world best, people like here or don't like to admit.

They don't spare someone who usually caused damaged to israel.

They any case find to him and kill them....
Have you ever wondered why Israel "is the best"? Is it because they're always pulling off incredibly heinous shit in other countries which would never be tolerated if it happened by any other country? Saudi Arabia did it once with a single guy and it was a major diplomatic crisis. That aside, if you don't think there is a connection between Israel's unlicensed brutality and the fact that no one punishes them for it, it's because they have the leverage of Western support. Because Israel in itself is nothing, it's a front for Western technology and military expertise.

Now all of that was said with an initial question - have you wondered. But clueless, illiterate, hateful, bigoted Bhartis don't usually wonder about anything, they just parrot what Vatsapp told them, so I assume you probably haven't, and my entire point will just fly over your stupid head. Anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back