Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

Pakistan preserved Taliban as the situation was like this: "The Taliban’s top leaders have spent years on the run, in hiding, in jail and dodging American drones. They are now emerging from obscurity after a 20-year battle, but little is known about them or how they plan to govern."

Mullah Akhtar Mansur was killed because he opposed negotiations with the US to end the war on mutually acceptable terms.

Mullah Haibatullah Akhunzada supported negotiations with the US to end the war on mutually acceptable terms.

Taliban solved the problem with negotiations in the end. The lesson is to solve a significant problem with dialogue because hardline approach might not work.
Musharraf had many lesson givers like you. Ismael Hania was for a ceasefire. That is why he was martyred.

honestly bro Western nations are way to clever and ahead in technology

they have Russia on the back foot and Chinese are simply too scared

they have GPS on almost every metre in the World and hit anyone anytime

MOSSAD is integrated with CENTCOM they guys have technology
Aziz bhai china ka to aap zikr he na karo to behtar hae. They got no skin in the game and they simply don’t care. Aur in k saaray hathyaar bilkul khilonay key tarha hain. Iran China say Bohot aagay hae in warfare.

China hathyaar ka to naam suntay he hur koi hunss parrta hae.

Sorry mods, this is just directed at Aziz.

Musharraf had many lesson givers like you.
Musharraf told Taliban that it cannot (and should not) protect Al-Qaeda Network because it is at war with the US. It took Taliban many years to realize that Musharraf was right. Just read Doha Accords document.

The Downing Street bunker serves as a war cabinet meeting location.

It was used extensively during the Second World War.

It has a fully working rail line as well to ferry supplies.

I bet that in sensible countries during a war, civilians of that whole 10x10 blocks area will be evacuated by govt to a safe location or given place inside the bunker itself.

I can't be hateful to a state committing genocide? Can Bhartis please start channelling all this empathy and love they have to human beings instead of trying to get the rest of us to share their adoration for inanimate objects (like a fascist war machine in the Middle East)?
I strongly oppose any selective hatred directed toward any country. The views of most members are here selective and influenced by their national interests and relationships with other countries.

I believe that what Israel has been doing over the past year constitutes a crime against humanity, and there is no justification for the killing of innocent civilians in palestine. This must stop, and Palestinians have every right to live peacefully.

However, I also hold Hamas accountable for escalating the crisis by deliberately killing innocent Israelis. Their actions appear to be a calculated attempt to derail Israel’s improving relations with Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries. Hamas likely expected to turn the tables but underestimated the lack of concrete support from leaders of so-called Muslim leaders, such as Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Pakistan, who have done little more than offer empty statements of sympathy and fake crocodile tears.

Many in the Muslim world seem to expect Iran to take the lead in confronting Israel, effectively sacrificing itself in the process. Meanwhile, the leadership of Muslim countries would likely remain passive, issuing statements from the comfort of their homes, indifferent to the potential destruction of Israel or Iran or both .

As for me, I remain neutral in this conflict and do not want to see a war between Iran and Israel. It would be a tragic loss for both sides, and the death of innocent people from either nation would deeply sadden me. This would be a lose-lose situation for all involved.

Last edited:
Israel’s strength is its airforce, without its airforce its armoured strength can be eliminated by atgms and drones. To eliminate the airforce you need to target its airbases, runways, and AD systems using hypersonic and cluster munitions.. HM and HZ wasted valuable assets without thoughtful targeting..

However, I also hold Hamas accountable for escalating the crisis by deliberately killing innocent Israelis. Their actions appear to be a calculated attempt to derail Israel’s improving relations with Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries.
History didn't start on October, most of what happened on that day had been happening to Gazans regularly including kidnapping, torture, murder etc

I only bothered to respond because it was an otherwise ok response, it's also not the topic

Musharraf told Taliban that it cannot (and should not) protect Al-Qaeda Network because it is at war with the US. It took Taliban many years to realize that Musharraf was right. Just read Doha Accords document.
Doha Accord is a worthless piece of paper. Look at what's happening on the ground in Afghanistan. Plz. don't discourage the Muslims during a Jihad. Reminds me of Bjawa who said Pakistan does not have diesel for Tanks during the escalation with India.

I strongly oppose any selective hatred directed toward any country. The views of most members are here selective and influenced by their national interests and relationships with other countries.

I believe that what Israel has been doing over the past year constitutes a crime against humanity, and there is no justification for the killing of innocent civilians in palestine. This must stop, and Palestinians have every right to live peacefully.

However, I also hold Hamas accountable for escalating the crisis by deliberately killing innocent Israelis. Their actions appear to be a calculated attempt to derail Israel’s improving relations with Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries. Hamas likely expected to turn the tables but underestimated the lack of concrete support from leaders of so-called Muslim leaders, such as Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Pakistan, who have done little more than offer empty statements of sympathy and fake crocodile tears.

Many in the Muslim world seem to expect Iran to take the lead in confronting Israel, effectively sacrificing itself in the process. Meanwhile, the leadership of Muslim countries would likely remain passive, issuing statements from the comfort of their homes, indifferent to the potential destruction of Israel or Iran .

As for me, I remain neutral in this conflict and do not want to see a war between Iran and Israel. It would be a tragic loss for both sides, and the death of innocent people from either nation would deeply sadden me. This would be a lose-lose situation for all involved.

Stop being a paindu.... It's necessary to hate Zionists and Nazis. Colonizers need to go back.

Israel’s strength is its airforce, without its airforce its armoured strength can be eliminated by atgms and drones. To eliminate the airforce you need to target its airbases, runways, and AD systems using hypersonic and cluster munitions.. HM and HZ wasted valuable assets without thoughtful targeting..

Hamas never had the capability but Hezbollah does but for some reason is still not using it.

Stop being a paindu.... It's necessary to hate Zionists and Nazis. Colonizers need to go back.
Be careful with your demands. Every country has a section of population which considers rest as colonizers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back