Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

With Hassan Nasrallah gone, it goes to show just how incompetent Hezbullah and Iran are. They've lost most of the strength they built up, because of "restraint".

Fools.

This is why I don't take Arab armies and militias seriously. A bunch of incompetent sitting on top.

Lebanon fiasco reminds me of the 1967 Israeli attack on her unprepared Arab neighbours , 😮☹️😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Israil is getting into the borders of Turkey step by step, as per the Turkish strategic analysts. After the Iranian proxies' collapse in Lebanon, through a close cooperation with the West and the Arab powers, those in Syria are the next in line. Israil is after a great war. Either the Syrian regime will cooperate with Turkey, or Turkey will set her plan E (existential) on the boards...

You think the west and Israel will keep twiddling their thumbs until that happens

All depends whether Ukraine war has been resolved or not.

And US population is turning strongly against Israel.

Any attack on Iran would invite no holds barred war. Meaning Putin would take advantage.

US population doesn’t have the stomach for it!

It would destroy Iran but western economies would be seriously damaged.

Probably a tipping point that moves decisively towards China.

Seriously, israel secret agency is world best, people like here or don't like to admit.

In intelligence might CIA is best but without doubt, MoSsad is best on covert operations.

They don't spare someone who usually caused damaged to israel.

Any case or situation , they usually find them and kill them.

But couldn’t stop hundreds of their women being raped by Hamas - allegedly

Doha Accord is a worthless piece of paper. Look at what's happening on the ground in Afghanistan. Plz. don't discourage the Muslims during a Jihad. Reminds me of Bjawa who said Pakistan does not have diesel for Tanks during the escalation with India.
A deal is to be respected as per Islam, right? Jihad makes sense for the right cause such as to protect Islamic civilization. Jihad is not aimed to support those who are involved in terrorism. Taliban do not value human lives of-course.

You think that Pakistan is an oil producing country? You need to check Pakistan's economic condition for a change. I am all for Pakistan having defenses and deterrence but there is a limit to Pakistan's ability to fight a war with India. Do you recall any country that decided to support Pakistan in any war with India? I don't recall any. Iran was the only country that supported Pakistan in the 1965 War under "Shah of Iran."

As for those who want to fight, be my guest. Just don't destroy the lives of the innocent in the process. This is what arrogant and selfish rulers seem to do.

another high ranking assassination in Beirut

honestly every single Hezbollah commander is a marked man

Hezbollah does not have comms without comms you cannot coordinate a war

there has been a big security breach and since 2006 Israel could not really get to the Hezbollah leaders

now they have taken out the top 300 commanders even more

either there is informants or Israel simply is just way too good and intel or both

some have suggested that infiltrators wanting to extract revenge against Hezbollah for its support for Asad in Syria might be at play

but we simply dont know

People expecting an underdog to survive a war without taking any major losses.

Hezbollah just need to hold on long enough to make any Israeli military objective accomplishment extremely costly. They don't need to invade Tel Aviv.

Funny how some here are calling for the non existent fantasy Arab Army coalition to come forward as savior, when all they have done is actively protected Israel.

Regardless of what HZBs record is in Syria or against Sunnis in Middle East - they have done more for Palestinians than their Arab brethren. And I am saying this as a Sunni myself.

This was a massive blow - but Hezbollah is an organization not a cult following a single person. There will be temporary setback and confusion - but they have individuals who can jump into leadership role to replace those they have lost.

Unfortunately as harsh as it may sound, this was probably what was needed to trigger an all out war with Hezbollah and Israel, which has the potential to escalate to a bigger regional war.

Has that US stooge Younus peeped a word in support of Palestinians?

He hangs around with Zionist dogs - Clintons!

So how can those flights locate “hostages” as per official narrative?
Again, its Signal Intelligence........Trapping phone, mapping satellite and so on. It's a lot more likely to have people hosting the hostage to say something over unsecure comm then the leader of an organisation.......

Or else how else do you think how a plane can track anyone flying 30,000 ft above? Do tell me because I like a good science fiction novel

Lebanon fiasco reminds me of the 1967 Israeli attack on her unprepared Arab neighbours , 😮☹️😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

it took 18 years to build up Hezbollah and Israel took them down inside 7 days

thats all anyone needs to know and that is the reality of the West

when it comes to surveillance, eavesdropping, code breaking, intelligence, communications and information war the Western nations are second to none in this area

History also didn't start after WW2 migration, And neither in 600 AD.
Should the whole Asia start demanding the status quo back to 600 AD and kick out the outsider ideology ?

When people do try to bring status quo back from 600 AD you guys start playing victim card.

I was talking about crimes inflicted in living memory, there were crimes against Gaza October 6th, 5th idiot

If only you could repeat your post as a mantra for your own civilization the world might have fewer with unsolvable chips on their shoulders

I bet that in sensible countries during a war, civilians of that whole 10x10 blocks area will be evacuated by govt to a safe location or given place inside the bunker itself.

Didn’t happen during the blitz, mate!

Londoners were sitting on roofs and putting out fires!

One thing for sure these British RAF Genocide supporters, Surveillance data would contain the visual data (time-date stamped) if used as evidence, would show them links of the same timeline of events on the ground which would include attacks on aid workers, press corps, UN workers, hospitals, and other activities at those hospitals related to the mass graves and the time frames of Israel's control or siege of those hospitals are all most likely contained in the surveillance data. It would be a crime to not provide or withhold that data. When Hague war crime court starts.
Not saying the west did not aide IDF, but you usually do surveillance with satellite, not with those flight.

Again, those flight are for collecting signal, this more likely to be from the extension of the pager incident. think about it for a second, how high the infiltration goes to have Hezbollah to accept a bunch of equipment without even checking it? I would more incline to believe the entire Hezbollah C4 structure is compromised than some idiot blew their mouth off where their supreme leader was meeting the IRGC general.

and to be very frank with you, don't count on international community to do anything about Israel, if they do care, the war will stop probably half a year ago......

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back