Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

The situation is dead volatile and liquid. Every Muslim country, particularly in the ME, is going to feel the heat sooner or later. They're now in a Ya Nafsi Ya Nafsi mode....

No wonder from Turkey to BD everybody wants a Nuclear Deterrence Treaty with Pakistan...

A moth-eaten Pakistan is better than no Pakistan....

*Some folks wonder why having a BD flag in my "country of origin" I wholeheartedly and unconditionally support Pak

Unless Islamic countries don't go nuclear they are up for grabs.

Saudis do have a lot of power and influence over the GCC dude. Every single GCC country is essentially a product of the West with their own puppet leaders. This all goes hand in hand. MBS fizzles out anything that threatens his position regardless if they're a wahabi or a qadiani. I should have made myself more clearer- I was explaining the mindset of people, why they like to lash out at wahabis; their general perception is Saudi including MBS= wahabi.
The Saudis are fighting a influence war against the Emiratis and Qataris, and losing. Again, what you said is not true.

GCC is a product of increasing Gulf Arab wealth, not of the west.

A lot of them may have been puppets before, but they've come to realize that they have more power than they thought, which is why they're cooperating with Russia and China.

I don't really care about the perception, I care about reality.

They're just incompetent, and has nothing to do with being wahhabi or being a western puppet.

It's pure incompetence.

There's a documentary about Arab armies (let me see if I can find it), about how on a squadron level they fight just as well as any Israeli or US soldier, but at battalion level you get incompetents and corrupt buffoons that make the army next to useless when it comes to fighting wars.

Well the entire wahabi movement has been backed by the west, that's why people are angry. And to be brutally honest they have been a bunch of incompetent morons. They were granted the gift of oil money and it's been squandered and is being squandered. Instead of becoming self-sufficient they are reliant on others. This mentality has seeped into the general population where the majority have a similar laid back mindset "ah it's fine I can hire an englazi or a bengali to do the work for me". This mentality is prevalent throughout most Muslim nations. Muslims have contributed next to nothing since industrialisation.

One of the most fundamental messages from these recent conflicts has yet again been ignored which is the need for self-sufficiency. The Arabs beg for weapons from the US and they haven't gotten jack from them. One can only hope that people realise this and that there is a major shift akin to China where we start to build and innovate everything ourselves from top to bottom.

Lazy buggers have the highest rates of diabetes in the world lol

They are not content with being lazy illiterates themselves - they must force it on others as well!!

They have always been a treacherous and illiterate bunch!

They spread their backward nonsense through oil money!
Read my responses to @r3alist
Arab never recognized the UN accord. Instead they coaxed Palestinians to vacate their land so that they can throw out Jews from there. The rest is history.
Neither did the Jews. It's a myth that they did, when in reality they only agreed that there should be a Jewish land, but never agreed with the idea that there should be a Palestine.

Also the Arabs didn't just ask the Palestinians to leave, they asked all civilians to leave so they could more easily fight the Jewish militias like the Haganah, Irgun, and Lehi militias (all three of which had open, documented genocidal intent) without fear of mass killing civilians.

The Saudis are fighting a influence war against the Emiratis and Qataris, and losing. Again, what you said is not true.

GCC is a product of increasing Gulf Arab wealth, not of the west.

A lot of them may have been puppets before, but they've come to realize that they have more power than they thought, which is why they're cooperating with Russia and China.

I don't really care about the perception, I care about reality.

They're just incompetent, and has nothing to do with being wahhabi or being a western puppet.

It's pure incompetence.

There's a documentary about Arab armies (let me see if I can find it), about how on a squadron level they fight just as well as any Israeli or US soldier, but at battalion level you get incompetents and corrupt buffoons that make the army next to useless when it comes to fighting wars.
This makes no sense, it's counter reality

The Gcc are less independent than ever and even the Arab mod admitted that who can go up against the west....

They are so dependent that they are desperately trying to become the west

Oh stfu . Below is the comment of your own co-religious brother lying about how it was "not imposed" on Bengalis.

He decitefully added Begali in the list. But did not talk about rest of Indian subcontinent.
idk what history they teach in east and west Pakistan. He thinks some traders peacefully made half the Begal muslim.
Lol really RSS troll ? So can you tell us which Muslim army invaded Bengal, Maldives, Indonesia, Malaysia, China west Africa etc?

Islam was spread in these countries by Sufi missionaries

As for your dribble about no one caring. So can you explain why Venezuela, Colombia, Nicaragua, Ireland, and host of other countries broke relations with Israel and stood up for Gazans

Can you explain why South Africa is leading genocide case against Israel in ICj?

Listen pal just because you cow dung for brains doesn’t mean others are ignorant as you RSS troll.

Yes Kashmiri should re adopt their roots which go before 600 AD. Same option for Gaza residents and everyone in ME.
How about that. I'm consistent with my logic, you guys are not.
So you want all of us to worship monkeys, cows, rats 😂😂😂 and drink cow urine and bathe in cow dung ? Sorry pal we are not going back to ignorance and stupidity of the past.

well NATO took part in direct military action in Afghanistan that lasted after the Iraq war of 2003. Besides, all this direct vs indirect doesnt make a difference if its in the military space- by giving weapons, ammunition, intelligence, money, political over, such country IS in a war- if not, why is NATO scared of letting Ukraine hit targets deep in Russia with their weapons? because they know that will force them to directly participate in the war, which is not that much different from supporting Ukraine, afterall they've done all the direct war fighting UNDERCOVER, like calling NATO soldiers mercs. gimme a break and stop being narive by playing with semantics and equivocation.
Yes, it lasted longer but started before. Again, in Ukraine it’s all indirect and at most under cover. In Iraq (and in Afghanistan) it was all overt, large scale and combined with all forces directly taking part. You can have your opinion as you like.

An Islamic NATO and a EU-style economic integration should be a no brainer. Start with Pakistan, Turkey, Iran, and expand from there. An attack on one is an attack on all.

Reminds me of RCD (Regional Cooperation for Development). We even had a highway in Pakistan called the RCD Highway. Nothing came of it after the Iranian revolution.

It’s interesting how Pakistan suddenly seems important for the survival of Islam. It’s the nukes, of course, the only achievement of its 77 years of otherwise failed existence. But we’ll need to wait until Asim Muneer and his gang have made enough money to retire in Texas.

Without wanting to get into the Shia/Sunni debate I must say that Iran needs to shed both nationalist and sectarian thinking and join with Turkey and Pakistan (once it’s liberated).

This makes no sense, it's counter reality
It is absolutely reality.
The Gcc are less independent than ever and even the Arab mod admitted that who can go up against the west....
If no one can go against the west, then that means no one in the world is independent. Bad logic.
They are so dependent that they are desperately trying to become the west
Not becoming the west, but modernizing and becoming developed. Both socially and economically.

In both cases, they're failing.

Yes, it lasted longer but started before. Again, in Ukraine it’s all indirect and at most under cover. In Iraq (and in Afghanistan) it was all overt, large scale and combined with all forces directly taking part.
cuz NATO doesn't have the money (or effective ground forces) anymore for such risky and likely to fail military adventures. Plus US population hasn't given US govt the right to do such reckless and irresponsible ground wars and attacks since Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back