Turkish Engine Programs

looks like we are going to pull it out without any assistances. I can not wait to see first mockup...

AFAIK the company already tested power packs on vehicles , it is turn for army

another 1 or 2 year test, we can expect 2026 first Altay with Turkish engine delivered to the armed forces.
It won't take that long. We don't have time. I think they will complete the very necessary tests within 6 months and mass production will begin.

It won't take that long. We don't have time. I think they will complete the very necessary tests within 6 months and mass production will begin.

Will be be ready in 1-2 years though?

The current plan seems to be production with the South Korean powerpack. I doubt they would have gone with the south korean powerpack if mass production with the domestic powerpack was possible in 1 year.

I think we will not use S. Korean Power Pack. I have no proof. Just a personal opinion.

I think we will not use S. Korean Power Pack. I have no proof. Just a personal opinion.

I do think same, they came with stupid prices. A single unit was if i remember correct 1 milyon dollar :ROFLMAO:.

I do think same, they came with stupid prices. A single unit was if i remember correct 1 milyon dollar :ROFLMAO:.
I think The BATU Power Package has matured faster than expected. Add to that the exorbitant price of the S. Korean Power Package and in this economic crisis environment, no other decision could have been made.

Of course, these are just my personal speculations. We will wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back