Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

Is this actually technological feasible?

Batteries cannot be made to explode like that I am pretty sure.

Only methods of making batteries explode is by heat or extremely fast over charging.
Batteries can only explode if they are charging and the charging doesnt stop.

Dont use charging smartphones if you are antizionist.

:ROFLMAO:

Not possible chief , just coincidental someone had a pager which was rigged

Smartphones have GPS signals , pagers are a bit older 80's tech

Only if people of Lebanon will investigate how many such devices were circulated in their economy , we can truly understand the scope

Most likely 95% to 99% of people were just local of Lebanon who may have picked up a rigged device

Most images show
  • Poor folks not wearing any weapons
  • Folks doing regular stuff like groceries
  • Paying cashier at shop

All images that Israeli have posted on social media show case every day people doing every day activities

Imagine 99% of injuries are innocent Civilians of Lebanon
You are mistaken. These pagers were connected to a private network and ONLY given to Hezbollah fighters so that Israel was not able to snoop.

All the dead and injured are Hezbollah fighters or aquaintances as general public was not meant to have access to those pagers.

I have lost count of how many hindus I have seen parading photos of dead children and making memes "Why won't Allah protect them" etc. Sick of semantics.
Every thing you see online is not true. But I am not saying that did not happen. If I come across I too will say it's sick person and threat to the society.

Not every one is rich , lot of people can't afford Data plan on cell phones

Smartphones were and are a luxury
For any smart Parent , Smart phones are Big No if you have kids

A lot of old people also don't smartphone they prefer simpler phones
Features phone with buttons (non-touch, non-android, non-smart) are cheaper than pagers and it can receive sms.

Hezbollah must use pagers because it can't be locate the position like mobile phones (it only receive data, it doesnt send).

The posts from Indians making fun of Palestinians deaths is shocking
I have seen quite a few such incidents on social media

The problem with social media is you can't tell if you are viewing a AI bot posting these comments or if the person is real person

When Germany Announced it was stopping weapon supply to Israel
I saw a big rise in anti Germany posts circulating , showing Germans beating Muslims or when Germans were removing protestors

When British announced they would halt weapon supply , I saw many Anti Migrant and Anti Muslim posts circulating again, flam baiting then rioting happened in England

I suspect these type of sudden rise in flame bait Patterns are artificially created by Bots

Last edited:
They use pagers as security measure and nobody open the case of a device to see anything inside?
You guys really don't know how idiot these people are, I swear if you take a summation on their IQs it's going to be a 2-digit figure. And what more funny is watching western media and western analysts reporting on these guys idiocy mistaking it for them playing 6D chess :rofl:

Buy one.

100% kosher and 100% with no explosives inside.

Every thing you see online is not true. But I am not saying that did not happen. If I come across I too will say it's sick person and threat to the society.
Not sure what you're trying to claim here? If what I saw is not true then that means there are bots which are purporting that they're hindu nationalists all over social media. I don't think you know how bad it is dude, every single social media site/app you will get brigades of hindus on anything to do with Muslims hurling insults. Now I'm not saying I despise all hindus but there is a serious obsession and I doubt it's a minority.

false. victims include children and health care workers.
The pagers were only meant for Hezbollah fighters. It was a closed, private network not open for public.

"Iran’s ambassador to Lebanon, Mojtaba Amani, was among those injured by the pager explosions on Tuesday, Iran’s Mehr news agency reported." - Al-Jazeera

You guys really don't know how idiot these people are, I swear if you take a summation on their IQs it's going to be a 2-digit figure. And what more funny is watching western media and western analysts reporting on these guys idiocy mistaking it for them playing 6D chess :rofl:
There are projects of 100% open source hardware and software pagers.

_6ngUrROSWp.blob

But to locate a explosive inside, it's not needed so much, just open the device.

On the positive side this weapon cannot be used again. Hopefully people check their devices and any other type of explosive will get caught before it can be used as well.

My guess is this is psychological more than anything. Israel found a very sneaky attack vector and use it to make themselves appear stronger than they actually are. Acting tough is a sign of weakness. This is Israel trying to intimidate the Lebanese people and make Hezbollah look weak and compromised. If people just ignore this, check future electronics for explosives, and continue to resist Israel then Israel will fail its goal.

It is indeed a major Terroristic act by Israel against people of Lebnoon

On the positive side this weapon cannot be used again. Hopefully people check their devices and any other type of explosive will get caught before it can be used as well.

My guess is this is psychological more than anything. There will likely be waves of fear as people dismantle their TVs, radios, and cell phones based on false reports of explosives found.
If they are so creative to do this kind of attack, only God knows what will be next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back