Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

that guy (Flames in the Desert) is usually quite a rational poster, I like to think it was just a misunderstanding
No "misunderstanding" I just got sick to the pit of my guts with all of the fucking negativity and defeatism on show.
So you lot can circle jerk each other utterly convinced of israels impending total victory
Enjoy the taste of zio cock

Good bye I will not be back.

it appears Hezbollah's plan is to wait out intense weeks of mass bombing then regroup and assert themselves more

Israel cannot maintain this insane bombing rate for too long, it's incredibly expensive and logistically challenging. 2000 bombs in one day... even with 200 fighter jets that is 10 bombs per jet / sortie run. crazy numbers.
Israel can continue bombing. they have powerful Allies. Hezbollah hope is only guerrilla tactic, and iran promised revenge for their irgc members had died n God

You know when you start posting shit from "sources" like osintdefender you`ve basically become a zionist shill.
It was because of posts like that or others that were basically full of utter negativity that made this forum a place I didnt want to hang around any longer.

Is OSINTDefender a pro-Zionist source? Absolutely.

But If you cannot handle videos from the other side or bad news then you best leave this forum you snowflake. Go somewhere else where all you hear is positive news and that the resistance is the best fighting force in the world. Go live in whatever bubble you want.

“Zionist shill”
“Zionist spy”

Grow the **** up and be a man. You really think Israel gives a rats ass to brainwash the 10 dudes on this forum to send a online spy lol. You really think you and anyone else here is that important? That alone shows how caveman-like your thinking is.

If you cannot handle bad news than get off the internet.

Bye Flaming Retard

No "misunderstanding" I just got sick to the pit of my guts with all of the fucking negativity and defeatism on show.
So you lot can circle jerk each other utterly convinced of israels impending total victory
Enjoy the taste of zio cock

Good bye I will not be back.
I agree. People are way too impacted by war. This is how things are. What you see here is a result of one weak mind swayed by propaganda. It’s as if they see something others do not. Yet the shrieking nags post the same thing again and again. That’s deep weakness at its most obvious.

No they don’t see things in a ‘factual’ way. They’re simply weak.

And it’s mostly one nagger that nobody even engages because they don’t matter. A one way street. The rest are more or less rational.

Like me just sit back and enjoy. Things are not AT ALL how it’s being shrieked here by the Nag.

Last edited:
Anyone who is well informed knows that there is no prospect of victory for Israel in Lebanon.

They can only kill innocent civilians to satisfy the bloodthirsty Jews.

And as long as there is no “prospect for victory” they should be allowed to kill thousands of Muslims and commit genocide? Is the point of Axis of a resistance to protect muslims from the Anglo-Saxon/Jewish extermination project or just protect the leadership in Iran?

That is what people have a problem with. The lack of transparency and accountability toward Muslims being butchered and the excuse being “who cares Israel won’t win” as the exercise to wash away their deaths.

And as long as there is no “prospect for victory” they should be allowed to kill thousands of Muslims and commit genocide? Is the point of Axis of a resistance to protect muslims from the Anglo-Saxon/Jewish extermination project or just protect the leadership in Iran?

That is what people have a problem with. The lack of transparency and accountability toward Muslims being butchered and the excuse being “who cares Israel won’t win” as the exercise to wash away their deaths.
Hezbollah should also attack the population centers of Israel.

I don't know why they didn't do it properly until now. This is the only way to protect Lebanese civilians.

Anyone who is well informed knows that there is no prospect of victory for Israel in Lebanon.

That is literally their goal. They want to kill all Palestinians and Lebanese and they have killed hundreds of thousands so far and no one is stopping them. Whites are even brutalizing their own citizens who protest against their open genocide. They are getting everything they want.

Correct! Note the many years of Ansarullah war against SA. Many many killed and plenty of death and destruction. Look at the 2006 war where Hezbollah crushed the Zionists. Plenty of death and destruction. Look at Gaza and Hamas. Inflicting a huge strategic defeat on Zionia. And of course bearing terrible death and destruction. Look at the PMU. Etc etc.

Look at all today. Standing tall and victorious. And of course bearing plenty of death and destruction.

Look at Zionia now. Surrounded. In a terribly deep strategic bind. Economy collapsed. Waging endless wars. Causing plenty of death and destruction.

This is CURRENTLY The Resistance’s way of war. Not for the weak of mind and keyboard naggers. They will prevail like they’ve always prevailed.

I know many ppl took me as a joke when I called the IR leadership a bunch of absolute ****. Thank you Khamenei and Thank you the traitor president. Thanks to all the cowards. You people have made a fool of all of us. You ppl are a bunch of traitors and very soon bombs will fall on Tehran and the poor leadership's dead bodies will be carried through through the streets of Tehran.

Congratulations. You MUPPETS. I wasn't ranting all this time. I understood what this so called cowardly incompetence in the name of strategic patience led by an old man would lead to In terms of strategic consequences. AND HERE WE ARE.

unfortunately, the theocratic leadership doesn’t understand modern warfare. “Nukes are haram” or “targeting civilians is haram”.

This is why you need separation of state and religion to operate more logically and efficiently in modern wars.

Nukes are not Haram, they are destructive "Yes" but not Haram

People used weapons 1400 years ago , Now the shape of the weapons has changed, instead of Swords , it is Missiles and other stuff

Siege of City is also not Haram as Muslim armies have sieged cities and attack cities in order to control it

If you are dealing with a Maniac Nation who believes in Genocide then you have to also protect Muslim Cities or population

Correct! Note the many years of Ansarullah war against SA. Many many killed and plenty of death and destruction. Look at the 2006 war where Hezbollah crushed the Zionists. Plenty of death and destruction. Look at Gaza and Hamas. Inflicting a huge strategic defeat on Zionia. And of course bearing terrible death and destruction. Look at the PMU. Etc etc.

Look at all today. Standing tall and victorious. And of course bearing plenty of death and destruction.
Actually having your cities bombed and people killed is bad. Weird argument unless your own people's lives and property don't matter to you.
Look at Zionia now. Surrounded. In a terribly deep strategic bind. Economy collapsed. Waging endless wars. Causing plenty of death and destruction.
And enjoying unlimited material, financial, and political support from US and Europe. Doesn't matter what their economy does or if their factories shut down, someone else will cover the bill.

When they start using nukes will you say "look how strong we are they have to use nukes"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back