Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

Hezbollah admitted 500+ martyred fighters before these last few days by the way. compared to maybe 20 at least killed IDF terrorists.

the point is Nasrallah always tried to enforce redlines to keep the battle measured and in control. but that has now failed miserably

Death toll rising more and more

Where is Nasrallah? Preparing another useless speech?

I`m honestly amazed that you havent changed your avatar to this
360_F_790721722_wZhdei7xBPeGSCn7hL8AYiVMrQe01eOA.jpg

Its literally only been a couple of days of shooting and yet you seem to think that the zios have won,the same zios who have yet to defeat hamas and the other resistance groups in gaza.
One can only hope that the lebanese people and their branch of the resistance are not as defeatist as you.
Its still very early days yet.

After some thought I`ve decided this will very likely be my final post in this forum,as I honestly just dont see much further point in continuing to have a presence in this form as it stands now.
So stating facts is equal to raising white flag these days . Being blind is sign if being revolutionary?

Of course, we do not want iran and other to be as violent as the West, but excessive pacifism can endanger the country in this way.
Why does Israel care about Egypt and Jordan?
It is not only because they are pro-American.
It is because they know that if they are ever touched, they will fight them tooth and nail.
Egypt's military junta is not like the soft Iranian leadership, whose army has been trampling hundreds of civilians with tanks in cold blood after the coup.
Of course that is not a good thing, but it just means that they are not pacifists like Hezbollah or Iran.

So stating facts is equal to raising white flag these days . Being blind is sign if being revolutionary?

Leave these pro-incompetence fanatics alone. You cannot reason with them.

Sometimes difference of ‘opinion’ are best left alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back