Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

The savage beast Netanyahu went on TV to tell Lebanese civilians he will do to them what he has done to Gazans.

Then he goes ahead and does exactly that by killing over 200 Lebanese civilians in one day.

What is Hezbollah response? Fire a few dozen rockets to some military targets.
Where are the one million rockets and missiles currently in hezbollah stockpile? Why are they not firing them in mass? I don't get it do they want to slowly turn into roasted 🦆

Where are the one million rockets and missiles currently in hezbollah stockpile? Why are they not firing them in mass? I don't get it do they want to slowly turn into roasted 🦆

Hezbollah needs to take out a strategic target like gas platform, power station or water desalination plant now or very soon.

Even if it means that they need to launch 1-2K drones and missiles as this will exact that "high enough price" where the entity goes for total destruction or backs down.

There won't be much of a "war" if US chooses to do so. Nevermind the cost of oil going through the roof. I guess leaders of Iran care little for welfare of their people.
US doesn't want to go to war with Iran it would be a very painful victory if they are lucky.

Right! But People here breast beating over 3000 pagers and a dozen commanders killed!!
The video of Alaistaire Crooke I posted above has a lot of positive info for the Resistance. Per Crooke, Hezbollah has escalated and now two million Israelis in the north are living under severe restrictions. He is also saying that the Israeli attacks are not doing much damage to the Hezbollah fighters/material because they are so deeply protected and often use 'ghost' movements/material to fool the Israeli AI targeting systems.
But the sad reality per Crooke is: Until 25th January 2025, when the new American President takes power, Netanyahu has a free hand.

Nasrullah himself is a replacement leader after Israel killed previous leaders and top commanders.

Again this a dubious source as it is an Israeli YouTube channel. If you look at their history they are pro Israeli. Second thing if there were missiles stored in this hoyse as they claim there would have been a huge explosion taking out the entire neighborhood. You can see the houses are still standing. Those smaller explosions could be bullets or other large quantities of small arms. Many Lebanese are armed and have ammo.

There are THREE plausible theories:

1. They don’t have the number quoted.

2. They are not able to launch them.

3. Iran has told them not to escalate given Iran is not yet ready for an all out war. Probably also doesn’t want to sway the election towards Trump.

There are THREE plausible theories:

1. They don’t have the number quoted.

2. They are not able to launch them.

3. Iran has told them not to escalate given Iran is not yet ready for an all out war. Probably also doesn’t want to sway the election towards Trump.
Trump or Kamala they are both the same. It doesn't stop Israel from committing genocide under the Biden administration.

I still cannot believe that Hezbollah thought it a good idea to have the whole leadership of their elite Radwan Force meeting in the same building.

Naively I called bull when the reports came out as I did not think anyone could be so stupid.

Yes they maybe needed to meet urgently, but that should have been in a deep underground bunker where only a nuclear weapon could have penetrated and they all came in at different times during the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back