Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

The Lebanese Army ( all 100k of them ) are sitting around masturbating over the latest copies of Playboy. Maybe Miss September is really exciting for them for this month.

You can safely say that the Lebanese army has been dictated not to act. Not that they can do anything.

Saudi Arabia, UAE and their followers have made a clear pact: Abraham Accords. Lebanese government is part and parcel of this agreement.

Last edited:
I said earlier, months ago, Iran know they are ultimately next but the more hamas and Hezbollah can take something out from Israel the better chances they think they have against Israel

Ultimately Hezbollah is just a better equipped version of hamas, they cannot do what Israel can do to them, not even close , hamas is arguably better run given they have less traitors

Iran perhaps want to even talk peace, what might they offer in return?

Israel itself has a good intel apparatus. Israeli intel capability is further bolstered through US and Western nations.

Last edited:
Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they kill and they are killed.

inna-lillahi-wa-inna-ilayhi-rajiun.jpg

Lebanon is a highly divided nation. Hizbollah is the armed group of Lebanese Shia Muslims, who makes up around 31% of Lebanon population. Christians nake up 32-35%, Sunnis makes up 28-30% and Rest are Druze.

Lebanese army do not control the Shia areas of Lebanon & Israel is attacking Shia majority areas (south Lebanon, Southern suburbs of Beirut &Beqaa Valley), which is under Hizbollah control.

It is not the official policy if the Lebanese government to fight Israel for Gaza/Hamas. It was Hizbollah without the permission of Lebanese government who started the attacks on behalf of "axis of resistance" 11 months ago. So Lebanese army is just sitting this one out and watching.

I do not think Lebanese army will get involved ( in whatever limited way they can) unless Israel start attacking Sunni, Christian or Druze neighborhoods.

They should then rename themselves to the "Sunni, Christian or Druze" Army - right? To avoid any confusion..

I said earlier, months ago, Iran know they are ultimately next but the more hamas and Hezbollah can take something out from Israel the better chances they think they have against Israel

Ultimately Hezbollah is just a better equipped version of hamas, they cannot do what Israel can do to them, not even close , hamas is arguably better run given they have less traitors

Iran perhaps want to even talk peace, what might they offer in return?
Iran will sell out Hezbollah for a 2015-like deal and removal of sanctions..
5 years from now, same peoples who insult Türkiye and Azerbaijan for selling oil to Israel will be proud of selling more oil to Israel than us.
Resistance is just a joke. Neither Türkiye, Iran nor other Arab countries have any desire to fight Israel.

Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they kill and they are killed.

inna-lillahi-wa-inna-ilayhi-rajiun.jpg

View attachment 68127

Muslims aren't afraid of death. We embrace it. Especially when it is a just cause. The Palestinian cause is an absolute just cause. May Allah grant these martyrs paradise.

Iran will sell out Hezbollah for a 2015-like deal and removal of sanctions..
5 years from now, same peoples who insult Türkiye and Azerbaijan for selling oil to Israel will be proud of selling more oil to Israel than us.
Resistance is just a joke. Neither Türkiye, Iran nor other Arab countries have any desire to fight Israel.
It's either that or just incompetence.

Hezbollah is by no means defeated and it is firing hundreds of rockets a day into occupied Palestine and causing widespread destruction.
You might be right bro and we all really wish you to be right.

But unfortunately enough, the writing is on the wall. Hezbollah has been badly crippled (with or without martyrdom of hezb chief). Iran or its proxies are in no position to do anything meaningful against these attacks unless they somehow counter Zionists' airpower.

You cannot compare the destruction caused by dozens of 2000Lbs bombs that Zionists are continuously raining on their enemies with the firepower of a few missiles (having 50, 100, or 150Kg warhead) that actually succeed in falling on Zionist territory.

Some Jewish twitter accounts were mocking Zionist war criminal military for getting such a bad humiliation in the hands of Hamas and now those same people are claiming that Zionist war criminals are rapidly regaining their lost prestige among the Israeli populace after their so many successful hits against Hezbollah.

I saw this clip on twitter where people on bikes with Hezbollah flags were being beaten by...Lebanese people. Future is quite uncertain.

20240928_134842.jpg

Kuwaiti political:

If it wasn't Hezbollah Beirut had became zionist
If it wasn't AnsarAllah Sana had became saudi
If it wasn't Iraq's resistance daesh ruled in Iraq
If it wasn't Syrian army Syria had became ottoman
If it wasn't Iran the USA had gained all it's goals

My life goes for Iran (in Farsi)
I am Kuwaiti and proud to that

View attachment 68129

Kuwaiti political:

If it wasn't Hezbollah Beirut had became zionist
If it wasn't AnsarAllah Sana had became saudi
If it wasn't Iraq's resistance daesh ruled in Iraq
If it wasn't Syrian army Syria had became ottoman
If it wasn't Iran the USA had gained all it's goals

My life goes for Iran (in Farsi)
I am Kuwaiti and proud to that
Syria becaming Ottoman doesnt sound bad at all

Israel has itself a good intel apparatus. Israeli intel capability is bolstered through US and Western nations.

I think it is safe to say that Israel/US know where key people of interest are at any moment in time. They are tracked 24/7 and can be taken out at any time.

The disparity between the two sides in technology and moles is sadly ridiculous. This is not the 19th century. This is 21st century and technology rules the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back