Indian Air Force News & Discussions

Photos are enough to disprove claims of any major damage.
And one can clearly see it was covered with a tarp.

Fact you faced massive humiliation in your own forum after your claims that the IAF Apache was written got debunked fair & square.

No one suffered humiliation other then the force that coud not retrived a chopper for 4 months.

Lets see what state it is in after it has been inspected, my feeling is it is a write off....

How is any of that conclusive to either scenario?

It’s just been recovered - the extent of damage is unknown and whether it will be written off or repaired is probably a decision to take once it is back at depot

Dont you know he does not need evidence for his claims?

No one suffered humiliation other then the force that coud not retrived a chopper for 4 months.

Lets see what state it is in after it has been inspected, my feeling is it is a write off....
That's just your bias talking out of sheer hate, 'cause the PAF doesn't have anything near as capable as the AH-64E, HAL Prachand, or Rudra.

That is not humiliation.
Humiliation is when an air force is so weak it cannot even protect own aicraft/shed from rag tag insurgents

That is not humiliation.
Humiliation is when an air force is so weak it cannot even protect own aicraft/shed from rag tag insurgents
How many suicide or car bombing has Indian armed forces ever faced....When people have no value for their own lives, then they will succeed in doing some damage to the other party.
Such incidents happened all over the world even with Americans in camp Bastion.
However, worse than humiliation is something called shamless, like the airforce that has to paint it's own wreckage in enemy's colour and fool it's own nation by displaying it as a war trophy, not to mention the humiliated and defeated faces crying to America for supplying AMRAAMs to the enemy.
But then for shamless these actions don't count.

th (5).jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back