Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

When you have to appeal to the good sense of your enemy, you have already lost the plot.

This is not an appeal to the good sense of the US or Israeli leadership. It is aimed at ordinary people around the world to describe what Israel just did.

Israel confirmed the death of Hassan Nasrallah before Hezbollah

That’s all you need to know about Hezbollah comms network

Israel even confirmed the death of the Iranian Quds commander before Iran did. As I wrote before, the US and Israel know exactly where everyone of interest is at any time. They can be targeted at any time.

This is an age of technology and Western tech is decades ahead of anything we Muslims have.

Imagine if Hezbollah and Iran didn't get their hands dirty for Assad. You will have a dedicated anti Israel force from Syria but the bloodshed caused against Sunnis by siding with a Godless dictator hopefully opened the eyes of Shias now.

Now that is a very very important point

And actually I think anti Hezbollah agents from Syrian war are helping Israel

In 2006 Israel was not able to penetrate into hezbollahs communication network and they had support from all the Arab streets

That Syrian war killed it for Hezbollah I agree

I have always said their comms was compromised

We Muslims divided are the reason we lose and because or that we lost Spain

Our divide gets us every time

Now that is a very very important point

And actually I think anti Hezbollah agents from Syrian war are helping Israel

In 2006 Israel was not able to penetrate into hezbollahs communication network and they had support from all the Arab streets

That Syrian war killed it for Hezbollah I agree

I have always said their comms was compromised
so it's Hezbollah's fault that Syrian extremists work with Israel instead of fighting against them?

Well, this is the exact situation I was talking about after the pager strike. Hezbollah C4 have been compromised, the further they went in with the operation with a compromised C4 Structure will only get worse....

This is not an appeal to the good sense of the US or Israeli leadership. It is aimed at ordinary people around the world to describe what Israel just did.
One should rather have the capacity to reply in kind.

How does Hezbollah, which saved Syria from crisis by shedding enormous amounts of blood, feel about Syria, which is now leaving them to die?
Or how does it feel about the Iranian leadership, which is all talk?
Are Hezbollah's soldiers losing their will to fight?
If no one takes any action at this point, will Hezbollah begin to think that there is no point in fighting any more?

One should rather have the capacity to reply in kind.

No one, other than China, has the capacity to match the combined military might of the West.

This is not a fight between countries. It is a militia fighting the combined military, financial and technological power of the West.

How does Hezbollah, which saved Syria from crisis by shedding enormous amounts of blood, feel about Syria, which is now leaving them to die?
Or how does it feel about the Iranian leadership, which is all talk?
Are Hezbollah's soldiers losing their will to fight?
If no one takes any action at this point, will Hezbollah begin to think that there is no point in fighting any more?

Syria ? They have nothing left in the tank after the civil war they went through Syria is might as well not exist.

Iran needs to be very careful because right now they can even take out the Iranian leadership

Mossad works with CENTCOM

It’s not the combined might of west. We haven’t seen combined might of west since 2003 Iraq invasion.

It is

Even more so Japanese and South Korea helped with breaking into the land lines comms of Hezbollah

It’s the ENTIRE developed world against a few orphans

PLUS THE ARABS

Earlier Iran sold out Gaza/Palestine by giving go ahead to conduct oct 7 thinking iran will support them

iran sold Ismail Haniyah

Iran sold muhandisi and solemani

& now Iran has done the same with Lebanon/Nasrallah.

Iran UAE israel Assad are on the same camp against muslims
Has the Taliban issued a simple statement against Israel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back