Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

Very informative post. Thanks.
Now conflicting reports about whether Saif Al-Din or Naim Qassem will replace Nasrallah. But it will be one of these and likely announced today or tomorrow (once the Shura Council meets to confirm).

Now conflicting reports about whether Saif Al-Din or Naim Qassem will replace Nasrallah. But it will be one of these and likely announced today or tomorrow (once the Shura Council meets to confirm).
Do you have anything to say about their profiles? I'm in the dark about that. Some say they're more radical, others moderate, but I really don't have any information about their profiles.

That's a big loss, and with other commanders gone it leaves the organisation leaderless.
Hezbollah apparently doesn't need leaders to keep firing rockets and missiles at Israel- probably because Hezbollah has been taught to operate in a decentralized manner if needed, like some IRGC (and esp. Basij) units operate.

Ok, Israel has killed many leaders of Hezbollah, so now what? you all consider the war done and won by Israel? if you think so then that's your issue because there is more going on in these wars than we can conclude from today.

While Iran may eventually do something, where is Assad from Syria? Hezbollah helped them with their blood in Syrian civil war.
Imagine if Hezbollah and Iran didn't get their hands dirty for Assad. You will have a dedicated anti Israel force from Syria but the bloodshed caused against Sunnis by siding with a Godless dictator hopefully opened the eyes of Shias now.

Do you have anything to say about their profiles? I'm in the dark about that. Some say they're more radical, others moderate, but I really don't have any information about their profiles.
they don't really say anything that contradicts Nasrallah so don't expect much difference (at least can't tell at this point)

but Saif Al-Din is very close to Iran and I think he will be the replacement. he is Nasrallah's cousin and his son is married to martyr Soleimani's daughter

because he is the leader of a Lebanese group and was in daily contact with other Hezbollah members and he does not want to lead Hezbollah from another country

in what country do you think he would be totally safe? Abe of Japan was killed, multiple US presidents were killed (almost Trump too recently), Israeli PM Rabin was killed. no one is ever fully safe

Leaders do stay & fight or go In hiding but not like this FFs,!!! If someone builds a bunker compound like that in central Beirut by Hizbollah, wouldn’t you think the, Zionists would try and find out who it is for.

Israel confirmed the death of Hassan Nasrallah before Hezbollah

That’s all you need to know about Hezbollah comms network

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back