Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

We went from hitting Israeli mainland with 400 missiles and drones , establishing deterrence to being absolutely defenceless and having Hezbollah decimated and the entire axis crumbling In a matter of months.

What changed between then and now? Raesi got killed and a moronic Baz-tard named pezeshkian becoming president. The rest is history. 30 years of pain and sacrifice all wiped out because of wishful dreams of a Baz tard.

Now the Baz tard was saying that US and EU promised ceasefire if retaliation of Haniyeh was delayed. Well the ignorance of this Baz tard cost was so many valuable lives and the very future of resistance is now under threat. Our image is absolutely destroyed nd it's about time before either Israel or America bombs us directly.

This moron scum of a snitch, was talking crap during his election campaign pretending it all to be logical. You goddamn moron. Oh god have this Baz-tard Pezeshkian hung from the nearest tree I beg you.

When will the people of Iran and Lebanon realize that Israel is the devil and with whom negotiations are impossible?
Why do they always try to act like gentlemen against the devil?
How much blood has been spilled because of it?
Iran never negotiated with Israel

Lebanon has no choice but to negotiate with Israel given they are neighbours and Israel is much stronger than Lebanon

Every other country in the region is willing to negotiate with Israel, only Iran is not

Taking a macro view of things.

Iran’s proxies are the only thing stopping Israel from expanding with total impunity. The IDF would keep on pushing into Gaza and West Bank until they swallow all the land and force all the Palestinians out to Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt or to the sea. If you guys don’t see this then you are smoking some good sh!t.

The Sunni Arab bloc in general is in bed with the Zionists and behind the scene would love to see the end of Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis and eventually Iran, in its current form. This will be a dream scenario where oil can flow freely and Israel security guaranteed.

This will be a hard pill to swallow but Iran would be well advised to retreat and in the long term develop its nukes.
Iran is not in the war in order to retreat. Unless you mean having Iran make Hezbollah retreat/agree to Israeli conditions for ceasefire ??

I have ready many posts. People are angry and rightfully so. Nevertheless, there are some truths that we must take into consideration.

They are united. We are not. We fight among ourselves. Their leaders work with a purpose and long term goals. Our leaders work for self-enrichment and short term goals. We have corrupt and subservient leaders. They have prepared for a very long time for such moments. We have slept all the way through. Basically, we are defeated not because we are poor or defenseless. We are defeated because our leaders lack character. Our only purpose to live and breathe is short-term goals.

The outcome is right in front of us. The holy Quran has revealed our fate long ago. Unfortunately, much worse is to come.

Last edited:
Dear I am not talking about fighting force but their top brass. I do understand war fighting part but i have an opinion he or any top brass should be in unsecured location in time of war and Hez and Iran & Co. are not good in this. Anyway it's too much on same thing and probably we both know each other point of view so no need to prolong this debate now and better move-on.
I read your post couple of times , I scratching my head to figure what you mean .

We went from hitting Israeli mainland with 400 missiles and drones , establishing deterrence to being absolutely defenceless and having Hezbollah decimated and the entire axis crumbling In a matter of months.

What changed between then and now? Raesi got killed and a moronic Baz-tard named pezeshkian becoming president. The rest is history. 30 years of pain and sacrifice all wiped out because of wishful dreams of a Baz tard.

Now the Baz tard was saying that US and EU promised ceasefire if retaliation of Haniyeh was delayed. Well the ignorance of this Baz tard cost was so many valuable lives and the very future of resistance is now under threat. Our image is absolutely destroyed nd it's about time before either Israel or America bombs us directly.

This moron scum of a snitch, was talking crap during his election campaign pretending it all to be logical. You goddamn moron. Oh god have this Baz-tard Pezeshkian hung from the nearest tree I beg you.
Are you expecting us to commiserate with you ? What's the point of this rant ? .....be honest to yourself for once and tell us what options do you have ? What capabilities do you have ? What could your president possibly do ?

No it was the inaction of Iran to the killing of Hamas leader ismail that led to all this. Israel senses weakness and strike. Simple as that and they are right. They know Iran doesn't want the smoke so they keep on provoking.
Nonsense. They have all the weapons they need. They could have responded if they wanted. Nobody was stopping them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back