Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

It just sounded like Israel was carpet bombing a Lebanese village on Al-Jazeera livestream. Al-Jazeera journalist is claiming that was rockets being fired. That sounded very loud to be rockets. I think Israel indiscriminately bombed the area the rockets may have came from.

The rockets were striking Israeli military concentrations on the border.

Wait- so YOU feel betrayed (or/and for Hezbollah and Nasrallah) that Iran didnt immediately retaliate directly after Nasrallah was killed? Why dont you just say so? Why aren't even 10% of Iran feeling what you're feeling about Khamenei being a traitor? that doesn't seem like a popular opinion in the relevant Middle East streets these days, except for those who feel personally hurt by Nasrallah's murder. Many miss him, but control your emotions pls.
I dont feel betrayed, I'm not part of them. It's up to them :ROFLMAO:.

But Iran behavior towards their allies is like a mini version of USA empire, or even worst, USA pretend and lie better.

I guess that's how hierarchies really work.

Israel will not have the courage to fight Hezbollah, it will not have the courage to bomb Beirut, it will not have the ability to conduct a ground war....
These optimistic predictions have all failed.
If Hezbollah were to vacate the territory of Lebanon without a hitch, it would not only mean the destruction of Hezbollah.
Netanyahu will certainly go after Iran.
But the Iranian president seems to have no policy other than to beg the United States for peace.
This can be foreseen since Oct 7.

Oct 7 was the 9/11 attack Israeli version, in all senses, allowed to have excuse to start wars.

And if you see Israel/USA statements from 2010, you'll see a Iran war was the most desired thing for them, but Israel didnt dare because they were afraid of Hamas/Hezbollah and own casualties, Israel state I meant, because Israel deep state dont give a shit about their own people, but they can't order something against the will of most of Israel state: Oct 7 solved that issue, now they all want revenge and war.

Well, all those problems all being solved.

Fear to a thousand killed in the Israel public opinion... Solved, it has already happened.
Hamas...Solved. It has already happened.
Hezbollah... Solving, work in progress right now.

Why USA and Israel are so interest in **** Hormuz strait and Iran, that's the matter that nobody asks and the center question of all this bad Jew movie.
But we all can foreseen the consequences of a Hormuz strait closed for world economy, it's not a regional issue.

Israel will not have the courage to fight Hezbollah, it will not have the courage to bomb Beirut, it will not have the ability to conduct a ground war....
These optimistic predictions have all failed.
If Hezbollah were to vacate the territory of Lebanon without a hitch, it would not only mean the destruction of Hezbollah.
Netanyahu will certainly go after Iran.
But the Iranian president seems to have no policy other than to beg the United States for peace.

They were predictions that were not based on ground realities.

Lots of sources claim that Hezbollah has 100000++ missiles. If it’s really true then why haven’t they taken out any Israeli airbases so far.
They've done serious damage to the Ramat David airbase- they hit it multiple times with barrages of missiles successfully. But i get your point- Hezbollah should prioritize attacking Israeli air bases asap.

Israeli invasion of Lebanon has begun

So far Israel has been carpet bombing south Lebanon, not clear if any troops have actually advanced into Lebanon.

These are crucial days that will determine the future of Lebanon, the region, and the world.

May God be with the defenders of Lebanon and the Resistance.

Screenshot 2024-10-01 at 00.21.56.png

Why dosent the resistance have any SAMs!

Is it that hard ?
It does, and it uses them sparingly, for avoid their destruction and give Israel less information on them (to find ways to destroy them)

Israeli invasion of Lebanon has begun

So far Israel has been carpet bombing south Lebanon, not clear if any troops have actually advanced into Lebanon.

These are crucial days that will determine the future of Lebanon, the region, and the world.

May God be with the defenders of Lebanon and the Resistance.

View attachment 68658

Absolutely
If Israel fails and removed then watch the regimes in Jordan, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain fall like domino bricks.

Hmmm strange bed fellows these days

This is it, this is Hezbullah's last chance of saving it's reputation. If it can successfully repel, or at least cause tremendous damage to the invading forces, it'll have regained it's rep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back