Hindutva Lobby Flexes its Muscle in California by Brofessor Riazul Haq sb

let me tell you a story my mausi & mausa (a chemical engineer from IIT Khaagpur)used to live in chicago in 1980s and i vistited them there in late 1988 guess who was there land lord an EX PA kurnol ;) :P

Pakistanies always had good repo and power in USA ever since 1960s thats that they had 25 years head start of Indian techies and prfessionlas and almost all of east cost cities like Chicago , jersey , Philaelphia, Boston or New York & washington had very good Pakistani presence with them having very very good number of high end real estate

tell me why dint they educate there children and made them into main stream jobs or media or polictics ?

what was Indian power in Europe or UK or USA prir to 2014 well we just were in numbers but it takes someone to unite and show stregnth through proper guidence and purpose MODI JI gave Indian in India and aborad that which your present and past ex miltarry & civil beurocray rich land owners in west failed to give despite all that backup think about it where and how you lost despite all that
It was happening before Modi. It’s the Indian education system that gave time for enough high quality people to work their way into the R&D world of US industry. By the time Modi came, it was just a matter of ask those already in key positions to unify.

The IIT backgrounds made the difference, not so much the political leader in India.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back