Imran Khan ordered his party to end all negotiations with the establishment

They have every right to be, at least they are feeding you. They are still the biggest earners for the country despite sitting abroad. 10 million overseas earn more for Pakistan than the 250 MN haramkhors sitting at home. Without overseas remittances you lot will literally starve to death.
Those who send remittances are semi litterate and illiterate workers in middle East and cabby types in other countries.....Harvard type are pretty useless for Pak economy .

You do know what happened whenever he attempted to bring reform in anything? Combined forces of status quo sent the entire might of bughaz e Imran media against him.
then instead of crying about it now, he should have said something about it back then. about the blackmailers and black-sheep within his own party and the establishment.

shouldnt have kept quiet back then. we used to hear this song and dance of everyone being on the same page. should have exposed them instead. removed them from party positions. should have removed bajwa. should have introduced proper legislations and acts. should have dissolved the assembly before VoNC.

he just loved all the power and all the kushamdis too much to let go.

That why real experts need to be brought in, people that formulate a strategy, apolitically, so that the strategy can continue beyond the tenure of any one government, like a think tank.

Above them will be ministers that will bear the responsibility for if and how to implement that recommendations, under IK, whom the people trust.
i will repeat myself. he didnt do it before, he wont do it now. he is arrogant and he loves khushamad. he wont put people who say no to him in places of power, he wont place people who disagree with him in places of power. he certainly is better than the current lot, but do not expect anything better.

i have seen how ministries work, and i have witnessed how his people used to do things.

Those who send remittances are semi litterate and illiterate workers in middle East and cabby types in other countries.....Harvard type are pretty useless for Pak economy .
Better than the Haramkhors sitting in Pakistan and sustaining the economy with those remittances.

i will repeat myself. he didnt do it before, he wont do it now. he is arrogant and he loves khushamad. he wont put people who say no to him in places of power, he wont place people who disagree with him in places of power. he certainly is better than the current lot, but do not expect anything better.

i have seen how ministries work, and i have witnessed how his people used to do things.
I would take IK anyday over the current Military and their pimps. Never in my past 22 years of life I have seen such bad conditions in Pakistan, all credits the Khakis.

all credits the Khakis.
all credit to IK who was too blind to see that extension should not be granted to bajwa. and anyone against this extension was termed a traitor.

You are not the only one who has such premonitions ..... rumors are IK will morph into Gandhi/Mandela type character , other party members will be at the helm of running day to day affairs of the country if PTI comes into power ...

Establishment/army is not against Pti but IK and a few of his loyalist, this is due to disagreements before IK removal and major issues after his removal. If they sideline themselves then again we would hear songs about the army. Some kind of agreement is a must to normalise the situation and concentrate on the economy.

The population of Islamabad and Rawalpindi is
3 million, if 10% came out then it will be time to run
for Pakhay ke dakoo.

Been hearing this since 2011. Awaam ai gi awaam ai gi, noone came. 100,000 people calling for a change doesn't represent Pakistanis. 10m is the figure but the biggest sign is when the people themselves change. To me everything still looks the same in Pakistan, the old guard are dying but the young educated one next in the line are the same, they play and exploit the weak and poor.

he failed to exactly in his first term. every ministry, barring 1 or 2, was filled with idiots like fawad chaudhry.

did he bring a proper local body system to punjab? no. did he make the isba nd punjab autonomous? no. did he start civil service reforms? no. did he do anything to reduce the ayyashian of civil service, generals and politicians? no.

One corruption free model police station in every city would have shown people the change we all wanted but unfortunately nothing significant was done. The reality is our nation is what the people are, it's best to except this reality and then base our future plans on this. The police officials are given jobs when the MNA rings, he transfers officers, he can stop competent people from getting promotion, if a honest person starts a business in Pakistan, he will be screwed but dishonest person through his connections and bribery will become successful, all departments are full with people given jobs on sifarish, now these people owe MNAs favours.

One corruption free model police station in every city would have shown people the change we all wanted but unfortunately nothing significant was done. The reality is our nation is what the people are, it's best to except this reality and then base our future plans on this. The police officials are given jobs when the MNA rings, he transfers officers, he can stop competent people from getting promotion, if a honest person starts a business in Pakistan, he will be screwed but dishonest person through his connections and bribery will become successful, all departments are full with people given jobs on sifarish, now these people owe MNAs favours.
exactly.

should have stopped appointment and transfers based on MNA's desires. Police in developed countries falls under the mayor. even then, the mayor can only appoint the police chief. the internal matters are handled by the force itself.

all credit to IK who was too blind to see that extension should not be granted to bajwa. and anyone against this extension was termed a traitor.
Destruction in Pakistan wasn't started by the Bajwa extension, it has been happening since last 70 years, all credits to IK for exposing the Khakis to the overwhelming majority of the populace.

Establishment/army is not against Pti but IK and a few of his loyalist, this is due to disagreements before IK removal and major issues after his removal. If they sideline themselves then again we would hear songs about the army. Some kind of agreement is a must to normalise the situation and concentrate on the economy.
No agreements should be done with the oppressors. Entire system needs to be burnt to the ground, or Pakistan will remain in it's present condition.

Been hearing this since 2011. Awaam ai gi awaam ai gi, noone came. 100,000 people calling for a change doesn't represent Pakistanis. 10m is the figure but the biggest sign is when the people themselves change. To me everything still looks the same in Pakistan, the old guard are dying but the young educated one next in the line are the same, they play and exploit the weak and poor.
Come and visit Pakistan bro and meet people, never in my life I have seen such hate for the establishment and the ruling parties. The way conditions are, something will happen, something would give.

exactly.

should have stopped appointment and transfers based on MNA's desires. Police in developed countries falls under the mayor. even then, the mayor can only appoint the police chief. the internal matters are handled by the force itself.

Selecting police officers, judges, beaucrats, civil servants on merit makes a huge difference. I give you example, a few years ago in AJK an educated professional police officer lady was selected, she was ASP I think, she worked hard for the people for a few years until the dacoit started to hate on her, the local MNA called her to visit him for a meeting, she replied come meet me, this was offensive to the MNA (because they want you to visit them to show you submitted to them). She refused and she used to stop corrupt practises, stopped people from stealing government land etc, right at the end the MNAs and pals made plan to blame zina on her, they couldn't prove anything but the propaganda made her change the areas. This is the reality of Pakistan, the local politicians, the big timers, money launderer, elite etc will never allow competent honest police officers to rise because it hurts their interests more than anything. People on PDF used to praise the judiciary a while back but little did they know, judges take crores to change their decisions or delay justice for decades. This is the real Pakistan and it's people. The army/Establishment mostly deals with the people at the top or any serious matter, the rest all is done by the people of Pakistan and we here are talking about insaaf and paak saaf Pakistan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back