Imran Khan ordered his party to end all negotiations with the establishment

Come and visit Pakistan bro and meet people, never in my life I have seen such hate for the establishment and the ruling parties. The way conditions are, something will happen, something would give.

People had the same hate for Nawaz Sharif and when Musharaff removed him everyone was happy but then after 8 years they started to hate army and Mushraff too so Zardari came back as the saviour. The point is our people do this all the time, I went Pakistan during covid and everyone in ajk I know were hating on IK for inflation, the same people are probably hating on army now, these people are not trustworthy, remember the poor, weak, elderly, children are the majority and they have no voice.

People had the same hate for Nawaz Sharif and when Musharaff removed him everyone was happy but then after 8 years they started to hate army and Mushraff too so Zardari came back as the saviour. The point is our people do this all the time, I went Pakistan during covid and everyone in ajk I know were hating on IK for inflation, the same people are probably hating on army now, these people are not trustworthy, remember the poor, weak, elderly, children are the majority and they have no voice.
If you visit Pakistan now, and meet people from all spheres of life, I am sure you'll change your opinion. It's nothing like whatever you have seen.

"imran-khan-ordered-his-party-to-end-all-negotiations-with-the-establishment."

Means what? Charsi khota has been consistently pleading and requesting for talks with the establishment for over a year now. Is he now going to stop crying for the lollypop?

He once said that he made a panel for negotiations with the establishment and that the military should announce their panel for these negotiations.

Did he dissolve that panel? I am sure he did not. Even if he did that, all PTI leaders would run like hungry dogs while desperately swagging their tails and licking the boot if military today shows its willingness to talk with PTI.

But how the military can have talks with PTI? Under what law or which constitutional article? Quite contrary to that, according to the constitution and their own oath, military command cannot engage in any political activity, least of all talking with a enemy mole, the charsi khota.

Quite contrary to that, according to the constitution and their own oath, military command cannot engage in any political activity
You really believe Military is faithful to it's own oath and they don't meddle?

As if anyone really cares what a charsi khota has to say.

A charsi sh!t installed another sharabi sh!t Gundapur to rule over the people of KPK. Gundapur is not doing anything for the betterment of te people of his province. Many universities closing, development projects cancelled or abandoned, people left helpless in recent floods. And this brainless idiot is busy doing drama on daily basis.

KPK government got tens of billions of rupees for the development of former FATA after its merger with KPK in addition to their own share in the NFC (Punjab also give a portion of its own share as a brotherly gesture). Where did all that money go? I think KPK is currently having the overwhelming corruption just like Punjab used to have under another charsi khota's selected sh!t, Buzdar.

Destruction in Pakistan wasn't started by the Bajwa extension, it has been happening since last 70 years, all credits to IK for exposing the Khakis to the overwhelming majority of the populace.
yes, it wasnt started by bajwa's extension, but it sure made it worse. IK, the supposed savior, did everything against what he stood for. the way IK was removed exposed them. had they let IK complete his term, he wouldnt have gotten another chance.

Means what? Charsi khota has been consistently pleading and requesting for talks with the establishment for over a year now. Is he now going to stop crying for the lollypop?
you have proof for that? not speculation or journo talk. solid hard proof.

He once said that he made a panel for negotiations with the establishment and that the military should announce their panel for these negotiations.
this is not pleading or requesting. he simply asked the masters of PDM to talk to him directly.

Under what law or which constitutional article? Quite contrary to that, according to the constitution and their own oath, military command cannot engage in any political activity, least of all talking with a enemy mole, the charsi khota.
really? didnt videos of their direct interference emerge during and after elections?

yes, it wasnt started by bajwa's extension, but it sure made it worse. IK, the supposed savior, did everything against what he stood for. the way IK was removed exposed them. had they let IK complete his term, he wouldnt have gotten another chance.
Agreed, IK was too much of a pacifist to have exposed em if not for getting removed, still it was a blessing in disguise, the public at least now knows what's happening, and not like the blind Foji Worship like before.
Still Pakistan was in a better state during IKs era than it's now, we were on an upward trajectory.

All this insults the establishment are getting is their own doing.

The ousting of PTI was just a watershed moment. The Generals played political parties against each other, the NROs, conspiring against sitting governments, direct interventions via martial law, breaking up the country, committing gross human rights violations.

This is very well deserved. If the Generals think killing Imran Khan will solve this matter once and for all then they are dreaming.

More insults will come their way as the new coming generation keep seeing the General’s true face.

Come and visit Pakistan bro and meet people, never in my life I have seen such hate for the establishment and the ruling parties. The way conditions are, something will happen, something would give.
It will heal if they can improve the average person's daily life in terms of inflation and commodity prices and bring in a change of faces from Nawaz Sharif.

A lot of Imran Khan's populism works so well because no one likes the other parties and they direct that hate on the establishment (valid somewhat)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back