In the eyes of the world, are China, the United States and Russia the real big powers? What is the difference between other countries?

You mean both their currencies are finally not considered complete sh*t to each other and they are willing for the first time in 75 years to actually use one of their own for trade instead of using a third party's currency like the US dollar or Euro?

Why this shows unbelievable power! :ROFLMAO:
I'm not talking about the euro, I'm talking about the dollar, because the dollar tidal harvest the world, so I can buy items without using the dollar and avoid the dollar tide, so why should I be harvested?

I'm not talking about the euro, I'm talking about the dollar, because the dollar tidal harvest the world, so I can buy items without using the dollar and avoid the dollar tide, so why should I be harvested?

Well it's not our fault the 200 or so countries of the world saw your Chinese currency as complete sh*t for the entire history of the People's Republic of China...don't you think that fault is yours not ours?

Well it's not our fault the 200 or so countries of the world saw your Chinese currency as complete sh*t for the entire history of the People's Republic of China...don't you think that fault is yours not ours?
I'm not talking about the yuan, I'm talking about the use of their own currencies between countries instead of the dollar, and the BRICS countries intend to introduce a BRICS currency to replace the role of the dollar in international transactions

The Yuan remained stable for most countries in the world.

While USD went to the roof.

It means, it's good for the global economy, especially for most people because everything is still affordable.

Anyone who uses USD as price measurement, will see their living standard is falling.

But if you want to go rich, make a sweet fruit from your investment, invest in USD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back