India - China Relations

Do you actually know what ROC stand for? what makes it so difficult for you to answer it?
The fact that an ignorant person is asking it as an interrogation.

I have FORGOTTEN more Chinese history than you will learn in the rest of your life.

Well as staff I think we need to set the bar higher sir: as discussed in our group.
I think it appropriate I withdraw from this thread. I am angered by nothing more than ignorance, and a denial of that ignorance.

I think it appropriate I withdraw from this thread. I am angered by nothing more than ignorance, and a denial of that ignorance.
Why you always resort to trolling, we can discuss with facts and figures and logic, but you always choose to not to.

In all fairness, I wanted someone to share his very interesting views on internal movements of people within Han China, and especially the impact it had on the evolution of the Chinese language. For someone to come brandishing his sheaf of agitprop videos and burst into the discussion, and ask someone like me to expand ROC, is definitely a disincentive.

I hope to discuss with these guys and always at some point they start trolling..
I think sometimes it’s best when two opposing ideas collide that someone be the bigger person and step back.

Please may I respectfully ask that you give this thread a break for a while. Until emotions have cooled down?

That would be most appreciated.

Thank you.

Why you always resort to trolling, we can discuss with facts and figures and logic, but you always choose to not to.
First answer the questions I put to you days ago, before entering into a conversation.

I think sometimes it’s best when two opposing ideas collide that someone be the bigger person and step back.

Please may I respectfully ask that you give this thread a break for a while. Until emotions have cooled down?

That would be most appreciated.

Thank you.
Sorry, we should both withdraw. I lost my temper, and voluntarily withdraw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back