India to Sign Deal for MQ 9 Predator drones worth 4 Billion USD

Shaheed is derived from Harpy I think
1726533907037.png
First flight was 1989. China has a similar version in asn-301 Ive seen some people saying china copies Iranian shaheed not true asn-301 was in service way way before Ukraine war. China Israel had a lot of secret defense deals back then.

MQ9b is an important asset for India.

HALE drone is a lot more expensive than MALE.
High-end HALE are powered by small turbofan engine, with very few options.

For example, Algeria bought 4 WJ-700 from China, at least 1B yuan (>$140 million)for the whole package. That is $35m a piece.

MALE can be shot down by MANPAD. To shoot down HALE you need short-range SAM.

Last edited:
MQ9b is an important asset for India.

HALE drone is a lot more expensive than MALE.
High need HALE are prowed by small turbofan engine, very few options.

For example, Algeria bought 4 WJ-700 from China, at least 1B yuan (>$140 million)for the whole package. That is $35m a piece.

MALE can be shot down by MANPAD. To shoot down HALE you need short-range SAM.
If the goal is to use against PLAN then I don't know what to say 😂
1726534875259.png
China has all kind of male/hale drones lol Chinese SAM will make quick work of mq-9.
1726535201876.png
1726535254214.png
Naval variant of wz-7
1726535335330.png
Wj-700

Attachments

• 1726534941777.png
    1726534941777.png
    490.4 KB · Views: 1
Shaheed is derived from Harpy I think
View attachment 65364
First flight was 1989. China has a similar version in asn-301 Ive seen some people saying china copies Iranian shaheed not true asn-301 was in service way way before Ukraine war. China Israel had a lot of secret defense deals back then.
What are you trying to insinuate here? This ASN-301 is a recent product no? Just like the Sunflower no? If you had 'soopa secret' deals with Israel in 1990, why didn't you develop a viable product from that transaction way back in 1990? Why would these two drones get unveiled now? you do understand my logic here, don't you?

What's next? we developed the J-10 from da IDF Lavi, soopa secret deal?

What are you trying to insinuate here? This ASN-301 is a recent product no? Just like the Sunflower no? If you had 'soopa secret' deals with Israel in 1990, why didn't you develop a viable product from that transaction way back in 1990? Why would these two drones get unveiled now? you do understand my logic here, don't you?

Dude asn-301 was in service way before shaheed lol all I'm saying is china doesn't need Iran for suicide Drones plus they are not really high tech anyway the motor engine from shaheed u can buy on alibaba I don't know why some articles said china is producing with Russia a shaheed type lol like sure just go on alibaba they sell them too . These kinda drones I don't think china care too much about.

Last edited:

Ofc j-10c had some of its aspiration from Levi that's a fact tho.

Alibaba is the biggest seller of DJI drones in ukraine or they can go directly to Shenzhen. I mean all I'm saying is china in drone tech doesn't lack any there are just many variants I can't keep up lol

Dude asn-301 was in service way before shaheed lol all I'm saying is china doesn't need Iran for suicide Drones plus they are not really high tech anyway the motor engine from shaheed u can buy on alibaba
Feb 19th 2024 is when China unveiled the ASN-301 for the first time at an expo in Sawdi Judea. I just don't understand what yous tryin get at? Iran unveiled the 136 more than a decade ago, and has used it operationally ever since no?

Feb 19th 2024 is when China unveiled the ASN-301 for the first time at an expo in Sawdi Judea. I just don't understand what yous tryin get at? Iran unveiled the 136 more than a decade ago, and has used it operationally ever since no?

China had Harpy drone since the 90s dude. Ofc since shaheed is getting popular might as well advertise them to the market lol they are all the same anyway. Asn derived from Harpy that's all I'm saying.

Dude asn-301 was in service way before shaheed lol all I'm saying is china doesn't need Iran for suicide Drones plus they are not really high tech anyway the motor engine from shaheed u can buy on alibaba I don't know why some articles said china is producing with Russia a shaheed type lol like sure just go on alibaba they sell them too . These kinda drones I don't think china care too much about.
Show me proof that it was so. Any exports or combat use from 1990 onwards. Show me, and I'll quietly go away.

Show me proof that it was so. Any exports or combat use from 1990 onwards. Show me, and I'll quietly go away.
Lmao https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAI_Harpy there are quite a few countries in use of harpy
1726536659649.png
Even India I'm surprised there lol the picture I showed above of harpy was at air show in paris in 2007.Sold to China in 1994 for around US$55 million, the loitering munitions were returned to Israel in 2004 under contract to be upgraded

Last edited:
Lmao https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAI_Harpy there are quite a few countries in use of harpy
View attachment 65371
Even India I'm surprised there lol the picture I showed above of harpy was at air show in paris in 2007.Sold to China in 1994 for around US$55 million, the loitering munitions were returned to Israel in 2004 under contract to be upgraded
Are these Chinese exports of the ASN-301/ Sunflower or Israeli exports of the Harpy?

Besides significant assistance to Iranian production of Chinese designed ballistic missiles, and possibly some transfers of complete systems or components, China has reportedly provided Iran with technical assistance for indigenous missile programs as well. In addition to production assistance at Isfahan, sources report that China has also helped build a ballistic missile plant and test range east of Tehran, and may also be involved in producing solid-fuel rockets at Iran's Semnan facility. China has allegedly provided other assistance, including guidance technologies and precision machine tools for Iran's indigenous ballistic missile programs.Two such programs are the Oghab and Iran-130 artillery rockets. Iran is reported to have developed indigenously an extended range version of the Iran-130, the Mushak-160, which has a range of 160 kilometers, and is reportedly receiving Chinese assistance in the development of a 200-kilometer range, 500-kilogram payload version, the Mushak 200. China and Iran are also reportedly developing a new short-range ballistic missile, the NP-110. This solid-fuel ballistic missile will have a range of approximately 105 miles and allegedly draws from Chinese assistance with rocket motors and advanced test equipment.

China was playing all sides in the cold war lol the more I dig the more I like

Are these Chinese exports of the ASN-301/ Sunflower or Israeli exports of the Harpy?
Israeli export of harpy but china made a prototype based on it called asn-301 or sunflower lol they are pretty much the same loitering munition. Asn-301 was seen in many parade why do I have to lie to you 😂 😂
1726537947037.png
Picture from 2017 parade my guy
1726538011731.png
1726538038846.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back