Indian Air Force News & Discussions

The Alaska one was around 10kft
The Indian one I asked the open question to
10k is within Chinook's Max altitude.
Ladakh is a different beast. AH-64 can fly 5000ft higher than Chinook's Max altitude with a moderate underslung payload ~16000ft. I think that's where Apache is crashed.
Only option might be to push a Dhruv III through its limits and bring it down parts by parts <1Ton.

10k is within Chinook's Max altitude.
Ladakh is a different beast. AH-64 can fly 5000ft higher than Chinook's Max altitude with a moderate underslung payload ~16000ft. I think that's where Apache is crashed.
Only option might be to push a Dhruv III through its limits and bring it down parts by parts <1Ton.
Chinook’s service ceiling is 20k especially the variant IAF has.

Apache E ceiling is pretty much the same

Chinook’s service ceiling is 20k especially the variant IAF has.

Apache E ceiling is pretty much the same
One wonders after being stranded for almost five months, why suddenly news of possible recovery efforts.
Maybe because the news has now reached the media .

Ah yes, I forget, thanks for the correction. Of course Rajnath's Singh's US visit will naturally solve global supply issues and at the same time cause the backlog at Dssault to decrease overnight.

Utter clown show.

Relax Mr
India is calm about things
Why are you so worried about global supply chain issues
USA GE engines will be supplied license build of these will happen eventually..
Tejas is arriving in big numbers
As will Amca
And Rafale will.arruve for navy first
Then more for the air force
India has decided on Tejas Rafale and super mki as it's future fighter fleet ..ater 2035 they will add Amca
The money is available
The path to make this happen is clear

Global supply chain issue is temporary position not permanent road block

Pakistan is no longer serious military threat we are far too big and powerful for you people period

As for china well they preparing for a war with USA and Taiwan first

Basically Yasser nothing is happening for India to be rushing anything

Relax Mr
India is calm about things
Why are you so worried about global supply chain issues
USA GE engines will be supplied license build of these will happen eventually..
Tejas is arriving in big numbers
As will Amca
And Rafale will.arruve for navy first
Then more for the air force
India has decided on Tejas Rafale and super mki as it's future fighter fleet ..ater 2035 they will add Amca
The money is available
The path to make this happen is clear

Global supply chain issue is temporary position not permanent road block

Pakistan is no longer serious military threat we are far too big and powerful for you people period

As for china well they preparing for a war with USA and Taiwan first

Basically Yasser nothing is happening for India to be rushing anything

I am glad India is so clam, nothing makes me happier....

I am glad India is so clam, nothing makes me happier....

It's nice to have options like India
USA and Europe and Russia falling over each other trying to win MRFA

India builds massive military industrial complex we have only just started last ten years this process usually takes three decades

By 2040 we will be independent autonomous and self sufficient because this is modi plan

The third largest Gdp Forex and manufacturing economy.
With the 3rd largest navy and complete indengious military complex.

It's nice to have options like India
USA and Europe and Russia falling over each other trying to win MRFA

India builds massive military industrial complex we have only just started last ten years this process usually takes three decades

By 2040 we will be independent autonomous and self sufficient because this is modi plan

The third largest Gdp Forex and manufacturing economy.
With the 3rd largest navy and complete indengious military complex.

Yup, blah blah balh. Well done.

No try to get on Tejas, just one, delivered this year, then we chat, OK?

Just like we delivered 40 Tejas mark 1 or indeed 200 plus Mki license built india last two decades Hal DRDO and India will deliver
83 Tejas mark 1 by 2028/2030
97 Tejas mark 1b between 2027/2034
120 Tejas mark 2 between 2032/2040
Amca one arriving 2038/2040
Amca two arriving 2042 /.2050

Over 400 fighters next two decades of Indian origin

Have you seen the news Yasser USA and India signed deal for license production. Of the Ge414 engines in India last week during Rajnath singhs visit to Washington

The very engines to power both Tejas mark 2 and Amca until our own Kaveri engines are ready

Now this slightly different to the doom gloom forecast you kee
p painting the us which I find hilarious 😂 😂 😂 😂

Yasser there is nothing stopping Tejas Amca programmes now

Just like we delivered 40 Tejas mark 1 or indeed 200 plus Mki license built india last two decades Hal DRDO and India will deliver

I personally believe India is getting locally produced Rafale in numbers through out 2030s. Regarding Tejas engine backlog, I think it's just a temporary supply chain issue and personally i believe there is other pending task too which will eventually resolved by the time when engine start coming so probably MK1A will be in normal production by next year. but It will be nice if you could inform: Do you really think the timelines you mentioned isn't way behind what is required? By the time India got MK1A/B Pakistan start getting J31, when your MK2 start coming Kaan will be there probably and China strat producing 6th Gen by that time. How long India can survive only on Rafale? 5th/6th Gen is totally different ball game then earlier Gen which you can be delusional but reality bites hard when time comes. Secondly why not India involve in French-German 6th Gen project right now to not only secure future but also use that experience for ongoing projects. I think no one will have any doubt that India is not going to get these 6th Gen Jets. They are eventually, may be in late 2040s or early 2050s. Also India has the money, influence and opportunity to participate in this project.

I personally believe India is getting locally produced Rafale in numbers through out 2030s. Regarding Tejas engine backlog, I think it's just a temporary supply chain issue and personally i believe there is other pending task too which will eventually resolved by the time when engine start coming so probably MK1A will be in normal production by next year. but It will be nice if you could inform: Do you really think the timelines you mentioned isn't way behind what is required? By the time India got MK1A/B Pakistan start getting J31, when your MK2 start coming Kaan will be there probably and China strat producing 6th Gen by that time. How long India can survive only on Rafale? 5th/6th Gen is totally different ball game then earlier Gen which you can be delusional but reality bites hard when time comes. Secondly why not India involve in French-German 6th Gen project right now to not only secure future but also use that experience for ongoing projects. I think no one will have any doubt that India is not going to get these 6th Gen Jets. They are eventually, may be in late 2040s or early 2050s. Also India has the money, influence and opportunity to participate in this project.

Not sure the j31 is asc good as F35 period
Lacks overall stealth age no where near western level networking or accurate efficient weapons

The F35 and Rafales are the most sought after fighters on the planet
Rafale is also horrendously expensive but has back log of orders X
J31 will.not be sold in numbers like Rafale it's not as good it's not true fifth generation

Not sure the j31 is asc good as F35 period
Lacks overall stealth age no where near western level networking or accurate efficient weapons

The F35 and Rafales are the most sought after fighters on the planet
Rafale is also horrendously expensive but has back log of orders X
J31 will.not be sold in numbers like Rafale it's not as good it's not true fifth generation

Dear what's your views on:

J31 vs F35 is not the comparision here between Pakistan/China and India as I don't think India is interested in F35.

J31 vs Rafale - who has the advantage of look first and shoot first?

What will about timelines of Indian goodies? do you think is it OK?

What about Indian Participation in 6th Gen French project?

I know. "We will , we will"....

Just for you Yasser don't worry about supply chain issues USA and India will resolve this trust us

Sure thing, you been trusting HAL for 25 years on Tejas, I am 100% confident HAL will keep up the "good work"....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back