Indian General Election 2024: News & Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter X
  • Start date Start date
They are struggling even to cross 300, forget 400. This is a lesson to stop jhumlas and cow politics and focus on development.
If the opposition had bawls and took out nation wide andolan to ban EVMs they would even cross 150.

Live results ka new thread or do we continue here ?

@Paitoo @Guynextdoor @CallSignMaverick @Guru Dutt @Mrloveday @vsdoc et al.
As I said yesterday, Modi comimg to power matters, rest are numbers.

Also NDA coming to power in two more states. AP and Odisa.

Bihar and UP are surprising rest of them are within margin of error. It was not always possible to wipe states like Gujarat, Rajasthan, MP every time.

UP is too early Modi was trailing when I checked so you can understan. Only postal votes were counted. NDA can still touch 50+ in UP.

Indian markets fall as victory margin for Modi unclear in early trends​

12 minutes ago
00:30 EDT

Indian financial markets sold off sharply on Tuesday morning, as early vote counting trends suggested Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-led alliance is unlikely to win a decisive majority as predicted by the exit polls over the weekend.
"The numbers for NDA are subdued and below expectations. So, we are witnessing profit booking as investors are nervous. We need to wait one more hour for greater clarity," said Kranthi Bathini, director of equity strategy at Mumbai-based Wealthmills Securities.
"But we can see profit booking continuing and extending if these trends continue," he said.
Exit polls in the weekend projected a big win for Modi's National Democratic Alliance (NDA), leading to markets soaring to all-time highs on Monday as investors were buoyed by expectations of sustained economic growth.
Traders said the markets were selling off on Tuesday as investors awaited more clarity on the total number seats that the NDA would win.

They are struggling even to cross 300, forget 400. This is a lesson to stop jhumlas and cow politics and focus on development.
Naa it is not that election campain is always going to back to circus. This is third term for Modi there is things called anti incumbency.

They should stop Muslim appeasement
Nop Modi does not do for appeasement , Modi believes without raising life of every Indian, India cannot progress. Modi never this when working with opposition states not opposition voters. He also did same as CM all schemes for everyone no partiality.

wtf, they haven't done any cow politics this time around but.

good move, opens them to ridicule.. no need to speak on it, Prince and co also haven't touched on the subject.

Naa it is not that election campain is always going to back to circus. This is third term for Modi there is things called anti incumbency.

Don't use that term. Kangana is not 'aunty' and not 'incumbent'. She is just taking over!!!

I can't seem to open the eci page proper with a detailed breakdown.. anyone have the correct link ?

As I said yesterday, Modi comimg to power matters, rest are numbers.

Also NDA coming to power in two more states. AP and Odisa.

Bihar and UP are surprising rest of them are within margin of error. It was not always possible to wipe states like Gujarat, Rajasthan, MP every time.

UP is too early Modi was trailing when I checked so you can understan. Only postal votes were counted. NDA can still touch 50+ in UP.

Stop talking like a child. Anyone with even a passing knowledge of Indian elections knows that UP is not just another state. If he loses in UP, it is a very very big deal, it is not just “surprising”. It is more important to win UP than to win like 10 other states, and here you are jumping about AP and Odissa

Building Ram mandir did nothing to sway voters in UP
BJP was expecting 70 seats in UP, look like they will barely cross 40

Currently the leads indicate

290 for BJP led NDA
224 for Congress led INDI ALIANCE

29 for independents

That's far too close for comfort 😕

If Independents join the Congress due to greed of Getting a ministerial portfolio and bJP looses 25 seats where it's leading,
We could be looking at an upset 😡

And Pappu could become PM

Stop talking like a child. Anyone with even a passing knowledge of Indian elections knows that UP is not just another state. If he loses in UP, it is a very very big deal, it is not just “surprising”. It is more important to win UP than to win like 10 other states, and here you are jumping about AP and Odissa
Where did I took lightly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back