Indian Politics and Internal News

super nice slap

3rd time losers, haha

be ready to lose till the la familia prince quits politics

You realise how damaging this is to Hindus?

You have a party that claims to be a strongman led right wing Hindu party. 10 years in power. And Muslim population has ballooned. And not one illegal Muslim deported. Article 370 rah rah. And not one Pandit family repatriated. And Nupur Sharma hiding for her life for 2 years because Modi threw her under the bus. While that Muslim ugly butt baboon (Rehmani) is roaming around free in the open.

And all you can do is harass poor thela and redi wallas.

@Guru Dutt

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
You realise how damaging this is to Hindus?

You have a party that claims to be a strongman led right wing Hindu party.
they ARE a strongman led right wing party

but not just for Hindus, they believe in sabka saath sabka vikas and vishwas, and prayas

1632564416_Jzk0PW_sabka_saath_sab_ka_wikas.jpg

10 years in power. And Muslim population has ballooned. And not one illegal Muslim deported. Article 370 rah rah. And not one Pandit family repatriated.

And all you can do is harrass poor thela and redi wallas.

Cheers, Doc
muslims are our brothers

illegal lungistan ones are being detained in various camps all over the NE, and deported

Kashmir is doing well, slowly by slowly

redi walas should know where to sell their redi wares, and where not to

You wouldn't take your venture capital monies and squander it trying to set up a Hooters in Helmand province, Afghanistan now, would you ?

they ARE a strongman led right wing party

but not just for Hindus, they believe in sabka saath sabka vikas and vishwas, and prayas

1632564416_Jzk0PW_sabka_saath_sab_ka_wikas.jpg

muslims are our brothers

illegal lungistan ones are being detained in various camps all over the NE, and deported

Kashmir is doing well, slowly by slowly

redi walas should know where to sell their redi wares, and where not to

Well if he's a strongman, then we are all in trouble.

Lies about illegal lungis. Show me any credible evidence of the same.

Kashmir doing well, without Kashmiri Pandits returning.

But redi walas are stopped from selling fruits and vegetables also. Not just lal dhaga and pooja samagri.

Well if he's a strongman, then we are all in trouble.

Lies about illegal lungis. Show me any credible evidence of the same.

Kashmir doing well, without Kashmiri Pandits returning.

But redi walas are stopped from selling fruits and vegetables also. Not just lal dhaga and pooja samagri.
The Modi Ji is wearing the velvet gloves

Kashmiris, I've heard from more than a few musalman ones

Pandits no idea, I think most had already given up and moved on.. kinda like Zoros and Persia, nobody bothered about going back, not the new gen anyway, oldies are dying out.. its up to the sangh now to poora karofy the dreams of those elders.

congress toh let it fester, knowingly, ki kya hoga

redi walas are not my concern

The Modi Ji is wearing the velvet gloves

Kashmiris, I've heard from more than a few musalman ones

Pandits no idea, I think most had already given up and moved on.. kinda like Zoros and Persia, nobody bothered about going back, not the new gen anyway, oldies are dying out.. its up to the sangh now to poora karofy the dreams of those elders.

congress toh let it fester, knowingly, ki kya hoga

redi walas are not my concern

Not your concern then wtf did you start the thread?

The yatra people will all be Hindu. They will see the boards and the BJP hopes they will go to Hindu shopkeepers and not the Muslim ones.
Then do away with the unity in diversity hogwash

For cooked food products, religious considerations are understandable

For any other products or services, what role does the religion of the seller play?

The entire economic framework of the country progresses on the fact that a united economic landscape allows for entrepreneurs to start micro and small businesses to take advantage whereever in the country economic opportunities crop up

If we're divving that up now basis religion, what the next step? On caste? Geographic boundaries?

You see the disastrous road this opens up?

Last edited:
Sharing latest news only
For some parts of the argument, where convinient, you're simply relaying the message, for others, again as per convinience, you're posts come off as crowning in the act

Pick a side, stick to the lane or risk being dealt as trollish behaviour

For some parts of the argument, where convinient, you're simply relaying the message, for others, again as per convinience, you're posts come off as crowning in the act

Pick a side, stick to the lane or risk being dealt as trollish behaviour
Come on, man. Let people discuss, passionately. Why threaten to shoot the messenger ?

I thought it would spark a mazedaar debate here, one from where we can all hopefully learn, that's about it, really.

For cooked food products, religious considerations are understandable

For any other products or services, what role does the religion of the seller play?
I'm actually on the fence of this one coz we Parsis are very finicky and racist about the same.

For our fire temples, we have Parsi-only shops that sell sandalwood, divos (the wicks and floats etc), and other stuff needed inside.

For our sudreh (vest) and kusti (holy thread/girdle, like the Bamman janeu, which we wear around our waist), these are made by Parsi old aunties only. Not by non Parsis.

Also, we would never have a Muslim cook at home. Or where possible, even a maid.

My argument with Sharma ji is about the institutionalized and systematic side-lining commercially in ALL walks of day to day life and commerce. THAT goes beyond religious or personal hygiene preferences. And strong-arming there is simply not done. And definitely not by such open near official diktats.

Cheers, Doc

Of course, in the case of Parsis it is not difficult to make out a Parsi and a non Parsi.

So I see the dilemma with identifying Muslims among Hindus, if they wear neutral clothing and facial hair.

So I see the dilemma with identifying Muslims among Hindus, if they wear neutral clothing and facial hair.

And neutral names. Like Sonu and Pappu.

My argument with Sharma ji is about the institutionalized and systematic side-lining commercially in ALL walks of day to day life and commerce. THAT goes beyond religious or personal hygiene preferences. And strong-arming there is simply not done. And definitely not by such open near official diktats.
Preventative measure.. man, these Kanwars are a bunch of louts, every single year there's violence.. they get run over a lot, that causes a mini riot every time, as normal as people needlessly honking on our city streets.. shauk hai horn bajane ka, bc

They also do tend to passively provoke people in muslim areas, also true.. this is not a new phenomenon, certainly not one that the current bunch, Modi Ji and co have anything to do with.

There was also a suicide by a muslim man who jumped right onto their open minibus/tempo support crew who blare music and cheer them on some years ago.

The Kanwars themselves walk the whole distance, without letting that balancing thing touch the ground at any stage apart from at designated sthals or something.

The other side is not entirely hands clean either.. provocation etc bhi aati hai un mohallon se.

It is what it is.. 🤷‍♂️

Preventative measure.. man, these Kanwars are a bunch of louts, every single year there's violence.. they get run over a lot, that causes a mini riot every time, as normal as people needlessly honking on our city streets.. shauk hai horn bajane ka, bc

They also do tend to passively provoke people in muslim areas, also true.. this is not a new phenomenon, certainly not one that the current bunch, Modi Ji and co have anything to do with.

There was also a suicide by a muslim man who jumped right onto their open minibus/tempo support crew who blare music and cheer them on some years ago.

The Kanwars themselves walk the whole distance, without letting that balancing thing touch the ground at any stage apart from at designated sthals or something.

The other side is not entirely hands clean either.. provocation etc bhi aati hai un mohallon se.

It is what it is.. 🤷‍♂️

So basically you saying that official @hussain0216 style segregation is the need of the hour.

Waah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back