Indian Politics and Internal News

This is level of knowledge of newly included congress members. Not sure Rahulji ki sangat ka asar hai ya aise hi log milte hain inko.

This is very good video explaining events leading arrast of Shriman Kejriwal. Watch at 1.25x speed.

Rubika’s line “jiska janm nahi hua uska mundan karva rahi hain” was funny as hell.
Bhai, like k mazey aane waale hain is baar. I have a very good feeling.

waisey bhi they're wobbly (ladkhadaing)

is baar finish hi kar do, matlab khallas. ;)

mandir bhi ban gya, CAA etc bhi aa gaya 🥳

UCC and other 2 mandirs baaki hai, wohi kaafi hai for everyone's votes. :devilish:

Bhai, like k mazey aane waale hain is baar. I have a very good feeling.

waisey bhi they're wobbly (ladkhadaing)

is baar finish hi kar do, matlab khallas. ;)

mandir bhi ban gya, CAA etc bhi aa gaya 🥳

UCC and other 2 mandirs baaki hai, wohi kaafi hai for everyone's votes. :devilish:
Personally I think if Indians are wise and give a sound majority few very important things needs to happen.
- Judiciary reform, only institution without any accountability
- UCC
- NRC
- Two temples
- More development in Kashmir , NE and Bihar
- More infrastructure on LAC and more troops on LAC. Make China feel the heat so they think twice about next galwan and prevent them going bonkers on Taiwan.

Personally I think if Indians are wise and give a sound majority few very important things needs to happen.
- Judiciary reform, only institution without any accountability
- UCC
- NRC
- Two temples
- More development in Kashmir , NE and Bihar
- More infrastructure on LAC and more troops on LAC. Make China feel the heat so they think twice about next galwan and prevent them going bonkers on Taiwan.
Lot of that is already underway, shouldn't be that tough either, given that there is basically no opposition apart from the liblol hordes on twitter etc

aaram karo but keep their feet to the fire.

Quite happy and optimistic here about the direction we're being steered in.

Anyway, those main main points that you mentioned, unpe kaam karo.. the rest of the way will illuminate itself.. our rashtra is just beyond that treeline.

You keep marching, soldier.

8f2779_ce28297468184378a376d8287b518e48~mv2.gif

no opposition apart from the liblol hordes on twitter etc
The most fascinating part is these liblol hordes on Twitter don't step out of their homes on election day. Too much inconvenience.

The most fascinating part is these liblol hordes on Twitter don't step out of their homes on election day. Too much inconvenience.
Please show some compassion. It's very triggering for them, emotional trauma ho jata hai unko... but hum phir bhi deep wounds me namak ragdengey ! 👹

msRqcG.gif

use your pull and get our moron stalin and his pappu udainidhi also nice rooms with view
Shame I'm woefully unread on Tamil politics. 😑

But you will do your bit and get them rallying for the cause the best you can, right ?

Gimme "a hell yeah, Sharma Ji !!!" 🫡

Game on, brozanov... I want to see them sub 25 this time, and for Bianca's bro to lose Wayanad.

Ram ram 🙏

It is fascinating how corrupt politicians changed liqueur policy in TN by KCR and family and moved to north. Who says India is not connected, there is no north south when corruption comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back