Indian Politics and Internal News

• Assam CM predicts the end of Congress in the state by 2026, claiming Rahul Gandhi's future is 'dark'. Sarma also hints at Assam Pradesh Congress Committee president joining BJP in 2025.
1711444447319.png

@Sharma Ji et al.

Try keep the political + election news in this thread as far as possible to reduce overall forum clutter etc.

Mitigate flamewar + trolling as far as possible from your end too.

I will pin this thread now. Later I am looking at doing a large forum reorganisation + cleanup in general so things are better organised and streamlined. I will put out general FAQ for how we seek to proceed in the long run for this forum then, which I hope you and others will adjust to well.

@Sharma Ji et al.

Try keep the political + election news in this thread as far as possible to reduce overall forum clutter etc.

Mitigate flamewar + trolling as far as possible from your end too.

I will pin this thread now. Later I am looking at doing a large forum reorganisation + cleanup in general so things are better organised and streamlined. I will put out general FAQ for how we seek to proceed in the long run for this forum then, which I hope you and others will adjust to well.
I been copy pasting news articles verbatim with not much commentary.

Personally I think if Indians are wise and give a sound majority few very important things needs to happen.
- Judiciary reform, only institution without any accountability
- UCC
- NRC
- Two temples
- More development in Kashmir , NE and Bihar
- More infrastructure on LAC and more troops on LAC. Make China feel the heat so they think twice about next galwan and prevent them going bonkers on Taiwan.
Population Control Bill
Free temples from govt control
Update Education System

Five years after losing unexpectedly from Guna as the Congress candidate, Jyotiraditya Scindia, representing the current generation of the family in MP's politics, is back in the fray in his backyard, but this time as the nominee of his erstwhile political rival and with a different election symbol against his name on the EVM.

Well well well first BJP ad is out and it is F***** hilarious and right on mark , specially DMK’s Stalin dude with Chopsticks

Last edited:
Well well well first BJP ad is out and it is F***** hilarious and right on mark , specially DMK’s Stalin dude with Chopsticks

om my dear lord Ram !!!

BRUTAL ! 💀

excellent troll game, mashallah, bravo of the vary good !!

There is a section of educated voter who vote for Modi and there are many muslim female voter who vote for Modi and supporting him to bring UCC.

At the end of the day people can start seeing what is better for them and see through lies. Kalam was made president by BJP and his second term congress did not supported Kalam’s candidacy.

Thoda Bharat ke swabhimaan ka bhi touch.

Have yet to see barbs from opposition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back