India's ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ ๐——๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ถ๐˜๐˜€ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด.๐Ÿฑ ๐—ธ๐—ก ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฎ

You Indians are known for bragging - without achieving anything.
so developing a 50kn Dry turbofan engine is no achievement ? if thats the case then why is India China US and France investing billions of dollars in this tech ?
 
Beta tu toh rehne de.
That statement right there would indicate that we (you & I) have tangoed in the past...

Truth be told, I have no recollection of it, however, judging by your 2-digit posts it seems highly unlikely.

Now..., if you were to share your previous User Name and/or names - I'd be easy to associate your IQ with those ID's.

Something tells me that your puny IQ is telling you..., "Don't!".

Challo..., we'll give this User ID a chance before it goes bye-bye like the previous ones.

Have you got a new one in mind at the off chance that happens?

How about: Dry Engine
 
Last edited:
That statement right there would indicate that we (you & I) have tangoed in the past...

Truth be told, I have no recollection of it, however, judging by your 2- digit posts it seems you're highly unlikely.

Now..., if you were to share your previous User Name and/or names - I'd be easy to associate your IQ with those ID's.

Something tells me that your puny IQ is telling you..., "Don't!".

Challo..., we'll give this User ID a chance before it goes bye-bye like the previous ones.

Have you got a new one in mind at the off chance that happens?

How about: Dry Engine

So this is evident that you were called low iq earlier also.

instead of pulling of your tantrums, why dont you introspect, why this is happening to you again and again.


Why dont you engage a moderator for digging out my old ID ???

As you yourselves said you are in good terms with mods here -
we'll give this User ID a chance

Goodbye.
 
stay on topic this thread is about kaveri engine and its derivatives
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top