Trailer23
Elite Member
I'm sorry..., but I just couldn't resist.
Its from earlier today.
Just press Play. Its already Timestamped at - 23:44
Its only a clip for 15-to 20sec, but it should pretty much end the conversation about this bloody engine. It ain't powering jack-sh!t & that is coming from one of your (Indias') most prominent "defence analyst".
Well that settles THAT...
@Yasser76 @yesboss @r3alist @mythbuster @fitpOsitive @Corax
@Deino @retaxis @Shui
I genuinely feel sorry for @Kaveri Engine . The man created a (new) account & named it after one of their great failures. Good to see the tradition & legacy in the same boat.
Its from earlier today.
Just press Play. Its already Timestamped at - 23:44
Its only a clip for 15-to 20sec, but it should pretty much end the conversation about this bloody engine. It ain't powering jack-sh!t & that is coming from one of your (Indias') most prominent "defence analyst".
Well that settles THAT...
@NeptunesVortex @indo17787 @Nimble & ofcourse @BhootPishash@Yasser76 @yesboss @r3alist @mythbuster @fitpOsitive @Corax
@Deino @retaxis @Shui
I genuinely feel sorry for @Kaveri Engine . The man created a (new) account & named it after one of their great failures. Good to see the tradition & legacy in the same boat.


