• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

India’s Two-Front Trap: Is It Turning Into A Reality? | The News9 Plus Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Silly @vsdoc . I was Nalanda / Markandeya etc...since 2009. I am in Ireland now. And pleaese , just like Pappu, all the delusions of what you did or not did with Mallu..is non of my concern. Just shows how silly both you and joe are...

About you representing Parsis...i shared what Tata Foundation is doing in Ayodhyaa and now I share below. Now try to hold yourself..dont meltdown..

I have an entire thread on this (Parsis and Hindutva) on this forum and the old one. You seem to have emerged from under a rock. Search karo. Lamba chauda masaledaar discussion.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Ok Chichajaan, in Indian subcontinent we call oldies Chicha😂. I can forgive you as you are not native.

No. Your ecosystem puts people into an Islamic Muslim sympathiser bracket by using this uniquely Muslim honorific. Try your games with someone of your own level of maturity, social class and IQ bete.

lightning f57

Feb 27, 2022
Again, read a bit.

Sanskrit language arose in South Asia after its predecessor languages had diffused there from the northwest in the late Bronze Age. Sanskrit is the sacred language of Hinduism, the language of classical Hindu philosophy, and of historical texts of Buddhism and Jainism.

Its an ERA where this part was advanced and Europe in dark ages.
Yes north pakistan to be exact when you say south Asia. The irony stands.

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
No. Your ecosystem puts people into an Islamic Muslim sympathiser bracket by using this uniquely Muslim honorific. Try your games with someone of your own level of maturity, social class and IQ bete.
Sahi bola hai kisine, idle brain is home of shaitaan. Kuch kaam karo chicha. Kaha se is tarha ke khayal aaten hain aapke dimag main.

Senile indicator is off the chart 📈 , get help chicha take meds and calm down. Stop looking for conspiracy in everything.

irishman

Banned
Dec 21, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Answer the main question of this topic, pandit. Are you going to defeat China

Yes north pakistan to be exact when you say south Asia. The irony stands.
I am talking of an era when the Islam faith had not existed...forget Pakistan , a 1947 phenomenon. You should read the history of Pakistan as taught to to Pakistan.

And no...not the North Pakistan...but core of current India.

irishman

Banned
Dec 21, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I have an entire thread on this (Parsis and Hindutva) on this forum and the old one. You seem to have emerged from under a rock. Search karo. Lamba chauda masaledaar discussion.
You and joe are the two souls who would not believe even if God comes and tell you something.

Few years and you will die anyway...you can continue to live in your delusions..

lightning f57

Feb 27, 2022
Northern areas of Pak had Sanskrit in past as it was Hindu once upon a time rest is BS.
Not only it had sanskrit they were believed to be the areas where classical sanskrit came from. I was responding to someone's silly post about madrasser level education, trying to teach about origins of hindi yet the people this person was criticising are from the area the root language came from.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You and joe are the two souls who would not believe even if God comes and tell you something.

Few years and you will die anyway...you can continue to live in your delusions..

A few more years, and you will die. We will all die. What is your point. Irish whisky fueled incoherence?

lightning f57

Feb 27, 2022
I am talking of an era when the Islam faith had not existed...forget Pakistan , a 1947 phenomenon. You should read the history of Pakistan as taught to to Pakistan.

And no...not the North Pakistan...but core of current India.
One big misnomer is Islam started with prophet Muhammad pbuh, it started with Prophet Adam pbuh. There were monothiest religions in ancient times that were not Christianity, Islam or Juadism. As for classical Sanskrit its believed to be from northern areas of Pak, you could say also northern areas of India as they are neighbours after all. But its not exclusive to modern India.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
There were monothiest religions in ancient times that were not Christianity, Islam or Juadism.

It was called Zoroastrianism. Or Mazdayasna.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest