I actually tried to run some calculations on your statement to get a ballpark of what can be achieved. Let's assume that each IR-9 has a SWU of 30 per year.
So, based on what I remembered and double-checked, each cascade of Iran's IR-1, IR-2 and IR-6 centrifuges included 164 machines, typically arranged in 30-40 stages and 2-8 machines in parallel.
Since SWU is approximately additive, for IR-9, the total SWU of such a hypothetical configuration would approximately be 4,920 SWU/year. You have two cascades, therefore you get 9,840 SWU/year.
Now you need to compute the total SWU required for enriching that uranium from 3.5% to 90%, assuming a typical tail assay of 0.25%. I cheated here and used Microsoft's copilot for this. The answer is 24,450 SWU. Hence, the time needed for enriching 3.5% LEU into 90% HEU is about 2.47 years. That's about 2 years, 5 months, 2 weeks and 5 days!
-----------------------------------
That aside, even if we assume that Iran has the capability to enrich its LEU stockpile to HEU in less than a month, we'll still have the issue of converting our stockpile from UF6 gas into the uranium metal.