RocketLaw
Trusted Member
I put an order in last week... I see what the problem is...
View attachment 190466
View attachment 190468
LOL! You are so funny man!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I put an order in last week... I see what the problem is...
View attachment 190466
View attachment 190468
They had helicopters flying around for hours almost unopposed.
I think it actually shows the opposite.
I don’t think Iran was going to send thousands of soldiers with no air cover
Oil markets open tonight, see below
One thing is clear: the pilot definitely disclosed her location to the Americans somehow. With time it would become clear what method was used and that Americans knew her precise location for the rescue to start. Definitely the Iranians were not aware of her location; they had been looking and announcing a reward for the location.
Hamartia, please update us on what kind of plan would send the C130s for rescue and then send Chinooks to rescue the crews of C130s and choppers? Why were the Chinooks not sent initially? If they did, she could have been rescued, and the USA wouldn't lose so many assets.

What did I wake up to
why Allah just means God in arabic?It's indeed posted on TS. Frankly, I am not happy. It was an unnecessary comment.
What did I wake up to
It is all a word game. “Malfunction “
“had to destroy two of their own air craft “ There are a lot of very expensive air craft that keep malfunctioning. Translation = they were shot down.
This had to be the most expensive PR save facing / rescue operation in history. The loss of almost $500 million dollars in aircrafts.