Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Poor cancer, living inside a demon. I never thought one day I would sympathize with cancer.Cancer has been diagnosed with netanyahuโฆ.. asking for prayers for cancerโฆ

He's dead they are now building a narrative to say he died on his own and not after bombardementsPoor cancer, living inside a demon. I never thought one day I would sympathize with cancer.
US to sanction Spain taking out the country from the NATO.
![]()
El Pentรกgono estudia suspender a Espaรฑa de la OTAN por su negativa a apoyar la guerra de EEUU contra Irรกn
La negativa del Gobierno espaรฑol a permitir el uso pleno de bases y el espacio aรฉreo espaรฑol en la guerra contra Irรกn llevan a EEUU a considerar suspender a Espaรฑa de la OTANwww.defensa.com
Tonight I won't sleep.
He's dead they are now building a narrative to say he died on his own and not after bombardements
I wouldn't worry about - who is going to attack Spain btw ? Geographically isolated from everything.