Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

Attack is near!!!
If it "fails", Iranwill also expand it's influence and geography further,similar to what Israel is doing in its neighborhood- Iran might take territory from some gulf countries or neighbors...just saying ..SOH was step 1 in Iranian expansion..every country using their military power successfully is expanding regionally, even Azerbaijan took land from Armenia some years ago. Iran has the land forces for expansion. Iran might target parts of northern Iraq....not sure tbh.
 
Well that's something different. I was just merely pointing out that The US didn't suffer any very noticeable losses

Everything else you get into I never mentioned at all. It was purely assets. Nothing more, nothing less.
Ok, it seems your logic of conflicts is based on loss of ewuipment- "US didn't lose much equipment against Iran, so it didn't lose the war"..lmao- US lost round 1, fair and square. Iran seriously embarrassed US and most Americans know that, and for sure US senate and govt know that. They're not angry about the war in the halls of power for nothing. US probably will attemot round 2 of ear to reverse the 1st round loss, but like a bad gambler, it'll just get worse. US is now the drunk, broke, unfocused former super power. Respectfully!
 
Ok, it seems your logic of conflicts is based on loss of ewuipment- "US didn't lose much equipment against Iran, so it didn't lose the war"..lmao- US lost round 1, fair and square. Iran seriously embarrassed US and most Americans know that, and for sure US senate and govt know that. They're not angry about the war in the halls of power for nothing. US probably will attemot round 2 of ear to reverse the 1st round loss, but like a bad gambler, it'll just get worse. US is now the drunk, broke, unfocused former super power. Respectfully!
If you had read any of my other posts you would have seen me say the US did not achieve its strategic goals.

I simply stated a fact and that fact is the US did not lose many assets. That is a fact. I didn't state anymore or any less.
 
Thanks for indirectly accepting you couldnt counter my point.

Wtf is an "I'm sorry I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one"? That sounds like you can't counter my point but you still want to look right.

US lost round 1 vs iran- that is the hard fact buddy. Nothing will change that and that bad performance has set US up to have further dissapointment of it continues it's strikes against Iran. I'm just being realistic and objective.
I wasn't indirectly admitting anything. That's what you perceive...

You're realistic and objective? If I'm being honest bro you seem to have an extreme bias against USA. And hey, that's okay but you're hardly being realistic and objective on some things at least.

USA did not meet its strategic goals I never argued otherwise

Kind of useless to keep going around and around
 
Last edited:
Iran might target parts of northern Iraq....not sure tbh.
This is on the mark. KRG has been strongly mentioned by Iranian decision makers in Persian language media. Then to a lesser extent Ras al Khaimah and "coastal regions of UAE". KRG seems most likely logistically and Iran has been softening up the Kurdish militias. There also exist Iran oriented Kurdish entities in the KRG area. Turkey may take exception to this. They have not yet taken an overtly belligerent action like sending F16s and troops to Qatar. We will see.
 
Last edited:
If you had read any of my other posts you would have seen me say the US did not achieve its strategic goals.

I simply stated a fact and that fact is the US did not lose many assets. That is a fact. I didn't state anymore or any less.
I get your point, but your point is not relevant to anything important, so why focus on it?to make us think IS didn't lose? It's like a red herring distraction type argument. I'm over it, so pls focus on my relevant and interesting aspects of the most embarrassing esr US has entered in modern times. Cheers.

And bye, US is too broke to enter ears against countries with good militaries, but it can still chase Isis across the globe to make us think Isis is not it's "child" or "relative".
 
This is on the mark. KRG has been strongly mentioned by Iranian decision makers in Persian language media. Then to a lesser extent Ras al Khaimah and "coastal regions of UAE". KRG seems most likely logistically and Iran has been softening up the Kurdish militias. There also exist Iran oriented Kurdish entities in the KRG area. Turkey may take exception to this. They have not yet taken an overtly belligerent action like sending F16s and troops to Qatar. We will see.
Very interesting and thanks for sharing. If and when Iranian troops move into northern Iraq, Turkish troops won't dare to move close to them or attack them, for one because US's regional failures would have sucked turkey dry of any new momentum or initiative in its region(i think). look at Syria - 🦃 hasn't exactly turned it into a functional modern country.
Plus turkeys currency is dead, so many wrong move or costly conflict will lead to Turks overrunning their govt.
 
Honestly this back and forth thing is giving me a headache I only believe the risk of war is great because I don’t see trump passing on making inappropriate moves on his juniors guests(assuming just the women)if war does erupt i can see him doing it in Memorial Day to try to make it a “patriotic” event to rally his extreme base but by now I don’t know what the hell is going on anymore I honestly don’t think trump knows what’s going on anymore……………it’s painful to say but I would take Sleepy Joe back over the Orange Clown whose about to take us the abyss if not with Iran than next international fiasco to domestic issues
 
Honestly this back and forth thing is giving me a headache I only believe the risk of war is great because I don’t see trump passing on making inappropriate moves on his juniors guests(assuming just the women)if war does erupt i can see him doing it in Memorial Day to try to make it a “patriotic” event to rally his extreme base but by now I don’t know what the hell is going on anymore I honestly don’t think trump knows what’s going on anymore……………it’s painful to say but I would take Sleepy Joe back over the Orange Clown whose about to take us the abyss if not with Iran than next international fiasco to domestic issues
I agree! At this point I would take Joe Biden back in a heartbeat. For all his faults, at least he wasn't going to let netanyahu talk him into war with Iran
 
Get ready for a false flag and the resumption of the war
 
I don't think there is going to be another full fledged war on Iran; at most, another arranged tit for tat like in June 2025. But Netanyahu is trying very hard except he has not been successful so far. Netanyahu didn't even want the ceasefire brokered by Pakistan in the second week of April but America's calculations are more than Netanyahu's regional goals.
I am still hopeful for a give and take and a de-escalation as the most likely path forward. I don't think the Americans and the Israelis needed the ceasefire replenish their supplies but I believe Iran has certainly taken more advantage of the ceasefire to regroup and replenish itself--something only Netanyahu didn't like.
Given all what I have understood so far, Iran had and still has the upper hand in this conflict. I don't think short of a massive ground invasion and/or carpet bombing like Dresden and/or multiple nukes on Iran, I don't see Iran is going to be an overall loser in this war.
 
I don't think there is going to be another full fledged war on Iran; at most, another arranged tit for tat like in June 2025. But Netanyahu is trying very hard except he has not been successful so far. Netanyahu didn't even want the ceasefire brokered by Pakistan in the second week of April but America's calculations are more than Netanyahu's regional goals.
I am still hopeful for a give and take and a de-escalation as the most likely path forward. I don't think the Americans and the Israelis needed the ceasefire replenish their supplies but I believe Iran has certainly taken more advantage of the ceasefire to regroup and replenish itself--something only Netanyahu didn't like.
Given all what I have understood so far, Iran had and still has the upper hand in this conflict. I don't think short of a massive ground invasion and/or carpet bombing like Dresden and/or multiple nukes on Iran, I don't see Iran is going to be an overall loser in this war.
Irans totally won this and exposed the US as a chutiya outfit.

It’s been so over this war.

Now we’re finding out that the US never had a chance to begin with:

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back
Top