Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This war is wrapping up and would be sad if I am proven wrong but that is my understanding. And I'd repeat that Iran is going to come out ahead from this war.
Iran has smartly tied the sanctions against it with the strait of Hormuz sanctions on the world. Smart. If Iran can get rid of the sanctions, then game on for Iran, that alone is worth more than anything else as long as the USA honours the sanctions removal.
Iran had won this war. I don't know why people didn't see it weeks ago. SMH!
Ye i agree with you. Think everyone is ready to get on with their lives apart from the mad dog of the region. Am surprised no false flags in the last week or 2. They are caable of just about anythingI have a bad feeling that Israel will do something to derail the deal before it is signed… hope not..
I agree - Iran has won this strategically. Every objective that USA and Israel had, they failed in.
I don’t see any USA president attacking Iran again ever.
Iran had won this war. I don't know why people didn't see it weeks ago. SMH!
Ye i agree with you. Think everyone is ready to get on with their lives apart from the mad dog of the region. Am surprised no false flags in the last week or 2. They are caable of just about anything
I am against the mullah regime and want them gone but literally no one expected their resolve to fight this hard against the US/Israel.
The worlds biggest superpower with all its technology and firepower along with Israel struck everything they could for almost 40 days and the regime still stood strong. Not to forget their constant battering of the Persian Gulf US poodle states, and of course the Strait of Hormuz.
It is an epic win for the Islamic Republic.
Ok you're onto some key stuff here. I also am skeptical of this "agreement"- we've gotten mixed signals on the last few days- airspaces cleared in Western iran-then Ghalibaf said Iran is ready to defend itself I negotiations or the battlefield, + heightened airbase activity in ME countries makes me suspicious of this deal. Either side could scam the other side in the next stage- agreement execution- walking the walk and doing the required actions at the right time, while maintaining trust with the other partner, and many ways to scuttle the execution are available. If US and Iran sign a real deal now, I support it. But I wouldn't bet on that if I were to bet.Honestly I will believe it when I see it but very odd past few days he’s been more quiet than usual again crazy clown you never know what to expect but if this war is over let’s see him attempt to do a victory lap the stocks might go up the next day but that basically benefits the rich everyday people are going to be hurting for quite awhile![]()
Trump: Deal with Iran ‘largely negotiated,’ Hormuz to be opened, call with Netanyahu ‘went very well’
* * *www.timesofisrael.com
I agree that his comment about not caring about the avg citizen was very wrong and irresponsible. It'll haunt him, eventually. I don't see how his presidency or and post presidency could be peaceful or normal.and after his speech I don’t care about the financial well being of the average citizen I’m thinking a few month from now the republicans or going to take a hit modest or large yet to seen
Surely No impact at all on US, Israil and their GCC pets..Neither the Americans or the Israelis had to call the ceasefire in the second week of April brokered by Pakistan but a ceasefire was still called. The Americans and the Israelis were largely unimpacted except Israelis hiding in shelters or Americans abandoning the destroyed local bases. But a ceasefire was still called and I believe that was because a pushback by the Pentagon that further escalation was not going to move the needle. And the Pentagon has stood its ground since then.
Once should pay close attention to every word Robert Kagan said about this conflict. Of all people, Robert Kagan is admitting no real military options left. But weeks before him, war hawks like Newt Gingrich and John Bolton had already said that unless the Strait of Hormuz is re opened the war would be lost.