Fair enough. If "celebrated" overstates the case, I'll withdraw that wording. My point wasn't dependent on Araghchi specifically, and I'm not interested in defending a claim I can't prove.
The broader point remains unchanged..... public opinion is not static, especially during wars. History is full of examples where wars, economic crises, sanctions, military successes, and failures have changed public attitudes. To claim that "most people in Iran have already made up their minds" and that those views will never change is just as difficult to prove as the opposite.
I also stand by my broader assessment. Ten or fifteen years from now, when more information becomes available and emotions have cooled, I believe history will show that the IRGC was a major obstacle to ending the conflict and that its strategic decisions contributed to dragging Iran into yet another cycle of economic hardship and international isolation. That's my assessment based on the trajectory we've seen, and time will ultimately judge whether it's correct.