Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Not really , never seen an Egyptian look down on Pakistani , contrary , we view them in higher status since 1973 , their pilots were probably the best ones we've ever seen.or Arabs in general consider us, and South Asians, as sub humans.
Was looking into the sovereign wealth funds of the GCC. Those fkers are rich and can sustain themselves for quite a while.
View attachment 210880
Yeah ill be the first to tell u I dont have deep financial knowledge of gcc. They say total wealth funds of gcc is over 5 trillion. I suppose that's quite a sum considering the size and population of gcc.I could be wrong, but I don't think these are the kinds of funds that you can just draw down from without creating significant ripple effects in the global economy. Would PIF just suddenly sell Newcastle United overnight, for example? What about all the various pension funds around the world that are tied into these SWFs?
Yeah exactly - getting this money back quickly could risk popping that bubble. I don't think they're (Gulf Arabs) would ever be allowed to do something like that.Yeah ill be the first to tell u I dont have deep financial knowledge of gcc. They say total wealth funds of gcc is over 5 trillion. I suppose that's quite a sum considering the size and population of gcc.
I do know a lot of that is tied up with the whole usa AI bubble tho