Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

The trip, concluded on August 15, has taken the commander to Bahrain, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates, where he has held meetings with high-ranking civilian officials and military commanders from each country.


ksa in particular and gcc in general keep conspiring with usa against iran.

if you shoot own feet there is no pact neither miracle that can save you
 
or Arabs in general consider us, and South Asians, as sub humans.
Not really , never seen an Egyptian look down on Pakistani , contrary , we view them in higher status since 1973 , their pilots were probably the best ones we've ever seen.
plus they are the only muslim nuclear nation.
 

Flying low with gps - comms off would work well in places like Kuwait where rough terrain can be used to mask aircraft from ground radars. In case of islands like Qatar or Bahrain however the sea does not mask the movement of low flying aircraft. The aircraft then could be hit by patriot or other usa mid range sam systems or enemy aircraft. In that case to attack targets inside islands new approaches can be employed for example shaheed 236 can be added with radar reflective materials on its surface like aluminum etc so it would appear larger like su24 on radar screen. This can be used as diversion for the actual attack as well as the enemy would spend its expensive long range missiles like patriot on these fake targets or engage them with their aircraft which can then be targeted as well.
 



I think if Iran want to avenge Lebanon. It is the right time for that. Because USA just attacked iran and USA military bases in ME are in bad condition and they are mostly out of interceptors. Let's say a barrage of 100 missiles and 400 drones will be very devastating response to Israel and hard for it to manage.
 
Was looking into the sovereign wealth funds of the GCC. Those fkers are rich and can sustain themselves for quite a while.

1786874084874.png
 

Attachments

  • 1786874184473.png
    1786874184473.png
    367 KB · Views: 6
The current "ceasefire" ( for whatever that means ! ) is due to expire on Monday, and there has been no renewal made to replace it.


Given the increase in US forces in the region, and talks going no where, we may see the start of new hostilities soon?
 
Was looking into the sovereign wealth funds of the GCC. Those fkers are rich and can sustain themselves for quite a while.

View attachment 210880

I could be wrong, but I don't think these are the kinds of funds that you can just draw down from without creating significant ripple effects in the global economy. Would PIF just suddenly sell Newcastle United overnight, for example? What about all the various pension funds around the world that are tied into these SWFs?
 
I could be wrong, but I don't think these are the kinds of funds that you can just draw down from without creating significant ripple effects in the global economy. Would PIF just suddenly sell Newcastle United overnight, for example? What about all the various pension funds around the world that are tied into these SWFs?
Yeah ill be the first to tell u I dont have deep financial knowledge of gcc. They say total wealth funds of gcc is over 5 trillion. I suppose that's quite a sum considering the size and population of gcc.

I do know a lot of that is tied up with the whole usa AI bubble tho
 
Yeah ill be the first to tell u I dont have deep financial knowledge of gcc. They say total wealth funds of gcc is over 5 trillion. I suppose that's quite a sum considering the size and population of gcc.

I do know a lot of that is tied up with the whole usa AI bubble tho
Yeah exactly - getting this money back quickly could risk popping that bubble. I don't think they're (Gulf Arabs) would ever be allowed to do something like that.

If it gets really bad for them, I can see them just taking what money they still have and moving to Europe or the US. All they are are families, at the end of the day.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top