Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

And Islam is a cadet branch of Christianity and Muslim countriss were bound to become European colonies (which they did)?

Gimme a break.

Bro!

I don’t want to derail the thread.

But I must correct you.

Cadet branch remark is based on the lineage of Islam and Judeo Christianity.

One traces itself to Ishmael.
Whilst the other traces itself to Isaac.

Muslims believe God made his covenant with Abraham’s eldest son. Whilst the other believes God made his covenant with the younger son.

This is the core tenants of the two religions: Islam and Judeo-Christianity.
 
Bro!

I don’t want to derail the thread.

But I must correct you.

Cadet branch remark is based on the lineage of Islam and Judeo Christianity.

One traces itself to Ishmael.
Whilst the other traces itself to Isaac.

Muslims believe God made his covenant with Abraham’s eldest son. Whilst the other believes God made his covenant with the younger son.

This is the core tenants of the two religions: Islam and Judeo-Christianity.
Let's get back to topic.
 
🇶🇦🇺🇸🇮🇷⚡️ — Qatari efforts to broker a new U.S.-Iran agreement have made little progress, with negotiations “stuck” over Iran’s demand to lift the U.S. naval blockade and Washington’s demand for nuclear concessions, according to Axios.

Iran insists it will only consider nuclear concessions after the U.S. returns to the June memorandum of understanding, while Washington sees little reason to compromise.

Qatar, Pakistan and Egypt continue mediation efforts.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top