Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
And Islam is a cadet branch of Christianity and Muslim countriss were bound to become European colonies (which they did)?
Gimme a break.
Let's get back to topic.Bro!
I don’t want to derail the thread.
But I must correct you.
Cadet branch remark is based on the lineage of Islam and Judeo Christianity.
One traces itself to Ishmael.
Whilst the other traces itself to Isaac.
Muslims believe God made his covenant with Abraham’s eldest son. Whilst the other believes God made his covenant with the younger son.
This is the core tenants of the two religions: Islam and Judeo-Christianity.
I agree with this. Gonna try to post something new about the Iran war soon.Let's get back to topic.
There are very few of these.I challenge anyone on this thread to cite me one problem of the world that doesn't originate from the US or its minions
listen and observe them.—/
/
Bezalel Smotrich, Israel’s Minister of Finance:
‘I want the entire Middle East, and beyond that countries in Europe, to be dependent on Israel and our products.’
@Middle_East_Spectator
listen and observe them.
the things that israel thinks and do are similar in a smaller scale than the things usa ruling elite thinks and plans to do.
world population for usa ruling elite are the equivalent of palestinian for israel ruling elite.
but usa conceal better their intentions and reasons in a ocean of lies.
classic iranian view of great and little satan is right.
they are same thing in different scale.