Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

Trump are threatening France and Germany with export bans if they don’t release their diesel reserves. This means the strait is “open” and Iran has lost control over it, right? 🙄
Crude oil is definitely getting out a lot more. There is no point in denying that. The problem now is the shortage of refined products like petrol and diesel.
 
🇺🇸🇮🇷⚡️ — TIME: Last week, you said you might annihilate Iran. That was the word you used.

Trump: Yeah, I would do that. It's possible.

TIME: How can the president of peace be calling for the annihilation of an entire people?

Trump: Because by annihilating Iran, we've created peace in the world. With Iran, I don't think you could ever have peace.
 
— 🇺🇸 President Trump: ‘I have the highest of IQs, one of the highest’

@Middle_East_Spectator
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back
Top